Custom made resin swfc coffee table for sale

9 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

Right guys and girls.

IF we stay up, I am going to make a pledge.  I will make a (sensible) offer for this table AND the custom made  rug to sit it on. I will take a picture to confirm the purchase(s) once complete.

The Mrs will go ape-sheet, but ho-hum.

Needs must

You know it has to happen, it just makes sense.

On 26/03/2024 at 18:51, Devonstrix said:

I’ve come up with a cunning plan to help Sibon out. 

There’s no way he’s gonna get owt like £300 for the poxy resin table, so why not bribe the wife to let him keep it. 

Look at these beauties on EBay for just £79.99. 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/355573409302?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=qwsTiRS0RRW&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

image.thumb.png.f0f805e715c89e8de088ffcf2139ea0e.png

I used to have these ear-rings (but the stud version) as a teenager (about 25 years ago!). And I'd rather put them back in now than have that table in my house! 😆

All joking aside, what a thread - I'm almost crying with laughter! Great looking table IMO @Oooh Lala Sibon but I'd have it wrapped round my head before it was plugged in (could have had it battery operated - the cable is a accident waiting to happen!). And £650? Jesus wept! No wonder Chansiri thinks we can afford £50 a game when we've got melons like you dropped 650 for a table!! :xisco:

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

Right guys and girls.

IF we stay up, I am going to make a pledge.  I will make a (sensible) offer for this table AND the custom made  rug to sit it on. I will take a picture to confirm the purchase(s) once complete.

The Mrs will go ape-sheet, but ho-hum.

Needs must

I shall see you in my DM’s at the weekend then as it’s happening 🙌🏻 

be honest you fell in love at the start right? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

I used to have these ear-rings (but the stud version) as a teenager (about 25 years ago!). And I'd rather put them back in now than have that table in my house! 😆

All joking aside, what a thread - I'm almost crying with laughter! Great looking table IMO @Oooh Lala Sibon but I'd have it wrapped round my head before it was plugged in (could have had it battery operated - the cable is a accident waiting to happen!). And £650? Jesus wept! No wonder Chansiri thinks we can afford £50 a game when we've got melons like you dropped 650 for a table!! :xisco:

Right so to explain the wire this can be clipped around the top and strategically hidden! I just rushed the photos before the Mrs saw it was out of the spare room 🤣

• Haha 1