Custom made resin swfc coffee table for sale

All,

Just an idea.

Can we start a "Go Fund Me" and chip in a "donation" each, see how far we get?

Then it passes from one OT member to the other, every 10-14 days and we photo it on it's journey around the country?!

OP are you up for this?

I want to admit to being a bit obsessed with this table but I don't want to own it outright, would happily pay £10 to "adopt" it for a week or so!!

The table could become a bit of an OT "Cult Hero"?!

Come on, can we do this?!

Edited by maidstoneowl
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Let's start an auction for it..?

Yes, but how about a combined bid, so those that chip in own a "share" in this beautiful piece of SWFC interior design and we can all enjoy seeing it in our own lounge /Summer house /man-cave/ shed/conservatory at some point?!

3 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

Can you please link us to the Ebay listing, so we can watch the auction?

What reserve price are you setting?

Think Ebay, is the wrong place. People wont bid as will assume it is a fake....as a  magnificent piece of furniture, like this is usually sold at Sothebys fine art and furniture auction..

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

It's a shame the club aren't interested.

Surely there is a room in Hillsborough where this piece of bespoke SWFC furniture can be displayed for the enjoyment of all? 

A golden elephant sat proudly upon it, the blue/amber glow illuminating it's trunk and tusks from below.

OP, what auction site will the table be placed on please?

55 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

It's a shame the club aren't interested.

Surely there is a room in Hillsborough where this piece of bespoke SWFC furniture can be displayed for the enjoyment of all? 

A golden elephant sat proudly upon it, the blue/amber glow illuminating it's trunk and tusks from below.

OP, what auction site will the table be placed on please?

Think  DC is talking to the chinese about mass production for Christmas 🎄

• Haha 2

Fair play to Sibon for being totally honest and actually admitting to paying £650 for this ‘unique’ bespoke table, when he could have said it was an unwanted Christmas present from his wife or even blamed it on ‘mental health’. His or the wife’s. 

Honesty is obviously always the best policy. Well, not necessarily on OT given the mass outbreak of hilarity it’s caused. 

Sympathy? Symathy? Comes somewhere between shitte and syphilis int dictionary. 

You’d think the players would get their hands in their pockets and have a whip round. They could always use it for target practice at Middlewood. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I’ve loved this thread so much. I constantly sit and beat myself up for my terrible life choices. But this thread has made me realise amongst all my cataclysmic errors I’ve never done anything as daft as order a £650 bespoke Sheffield Wednesday epoxy coffee table. Never mind then try and sell it a few months later on Owlstalk for £300 🤦‍♂️

I think his Mrs used a similar description to yours when she called it ‘a waste of 650 quid for a  Sheffield Wednesday poxy coffee table’. 

• Haha 1