Custom made resin swfc coffee table for sale

1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

Is it just me that thinks the table looks like something you'd cut drugs up on? 

While it was being made?

That would explain a lot... lets have a look at the badge, snort a few lines of a halogenic cocktail and see if we can remember what it should look like. ..

Yep, that sounds spot on! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Definitely got his eyes! They literally follow you round the room.

Ah, the genuinely very funny "Professor Wallofski"?! 

There isn't anyone like Max Wall these days, is there?!

3 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Nobody  laughed when I walked down the road in black tights and boots!

They may have found it funny if you were also trying to carrying this epoxy resin SWFC emblazoned table (and once it is transferred to battery power, you could actually 'light it up" on the move!)  Black tights n all!

7 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

They may have found it funny if you were also trying to carrying this epoxy resin SWFC emblazoned table (and once it is transferred to battery power, you could actually 'light it up" on the move!)  Black tights n all!

The likeness between me in my swimming cap and the illuminated image on the table (using the cunningly concealed battery pack), would have people spellbound to be sure.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, MF TAZ said:

That actually really nice 

I was expecting something really bad but this is actually lovely 

INTERVENTION TIME!!!!! Taz is clearly back on the drugs.

• Haha 2

I’ve come up with a cunning plan to help Sibon out. 

There’s no way he’s gonna get owt like £300 for the poxy resin table, so why not bribe the wife to let him keep it. 

Look at these beauties on EBay for just £79.99. 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/355573409302?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=qwsTiRS0RRW&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

image.thumb.png.f0f805e715c89e8de088ffcf2139ea0e.png

• Haha 3

I was going to put up for sale my vast collection of plastic beer glasses that were brought home from SWFC home games....some dating back from 1970.  However, having seen the amount of pizz taking the owner of the owl table is getting, I'm not going to bother.

Bad customers!!!!

• Haha 4

Erm, just a quick one.  😆

I don't suppose we have a member with the Ebay account name "liverpool1barnsley2", do we?

It's just that we have ANOTHER table on the market, I kid you not!   And the icing on the Wednesday Cakeball - YES - It's another "illuminated" offering!!  🎂

Item description:

"Sheffield Wednesday Football Table Hand Painted SWFC With Owl Lamp"  https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4432023.m570.l1313&_nkw=swfc+table&_sacat=0

I honestly don't know what's going on with respect to the "painting in progress", nor the Rubik's Cube!

1.jpg

1b.jpg

2a.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

• Love 1