It's Happening Isn't It?

Most fans/pundits yesterday would have picked a team very close to what Danny picked whatever team was finally picked the result would have been in the same more or less in the same ballpark.  Picking a couple of players differently wouldn't have made a massive difference.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Not really you can see what he tried to do he thought we could attack and get sn early goal but we're not that good .I think as a majority we all thought the selection was wrong . But you could see he just tried to go for it. If it had worked we would have all been delughted 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Most fans/pundits yesterday would have picked a team very close to what Danny picked whatever team was finally picked the result would have been in the same more or less in the same ballpark.  Picking a couple of players differently wouldn't have made a massive difference.

THIS 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

I think there is a huge difference in questioning his decisions and saying they want him gone, or calling him a clown etc

Agreed, but there have been those who've said he's 'not the right person', 'no better than Xisco' etc...

• Like 2

People seem to forget about tactics/selections when it works but jump on them when they don't. 

Inevitably tactics won't always work, I for one am grateful we have such a modern, positive manager in the dug out.

• Like 5

Just now, deano said:

People seem to forget about tactics/selections when it works but jump on them when they don't. 

Inevitably tactics won't always work, I for one am grateful we have such a modern, positive manager in the dug out.

Agreed

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

26 minutes ago, markowl said:

The first signs of some people turning against Danny.

It won't belong until someone calls him a clown or clueless I'm afraid, yet the buffoon of a Chairman gets such an easy ride from some on here.

Let's take a step back, consider how far we've come over the last few months and get behind the players and manager until the end of the season.

Criticism of team selection or formation isn’t turning against him, it’s valid, we’re football fans and have our views. The result makes it fair.

It seems some people these days won’t take anybody disagreeing with their point of view, it seems to have been lost somewhere along the way. 
Can’t criticise Röhl, can’t criticise Chansiri.

People can become very zealous these days.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, markowl said:

It won't belong until someone calls him a clown or clueless I'm afraid, yet the buffoon of a Chairman gets such an easy ride from some on here.

Let's take a step back, consider how far we've come over the last few months and get behind the players and manager until the end of the season.

Hes a young coach in his first managerial role, he'll make mistakes and receive criticism for it, based on yesterday's performance rightly so. He took the blame he'll learn and we'll move on together. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Let’s be honest 

People have all different kinds of opinions and express them in all kinds of ways 

That’s nornal

Im simply not seeing what the OP is however 

I’ve not seen a single person overly critical of Röhl 

I think the OP has over exaggerated criticism of the last match tactics 

Exactly this and remember it was 6-0. Just think about it 6-0

No manager in the history of football has been exempt from criticism after a defeat like that .

Ive not seen any signs that people have turned against him.

People are just p***d off at the result and manner of defeat and rightly so 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, markowl said:

From what I see on here the overwhelming % of fans are hugely behind Danny, and a teeny weeny % of fans think Channers gets a bit too much stick.

Your post is a bit like Labour getting 88% of the vote in the imminent GE and saying "theres a lot of pople unhappy with Labour".

• Like 1
  • Love 1

All of this is on Chansiri otherwise Röhl would have better players to choose from and better facilities to train and coach players.

Röhl is probably the best coach we’ve had in a while but he is young and has to learn, and learning is key. My only concern is that yesterday was a repeat of a couple of games we’ve seen before but I will give him the benefit..

• Like 1
  • Love 1