Last 2 Games Damage

23 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Got away ok really didn’t we? We’ve just played Leeds and Ipswich who both finished their games against us in 2nd place in the table. 

Other teams:

Huddersfield 1 point

WBA H 1-4

Rotherham A 0-0 

Birmingham 0 points

Middlesbrough H 0-1

Watford H 0-1

QPR 1 point

Middlesbrough H 0-2

Sunderland A 0-0 

Stoke 3 points

Preston A 2-1

Norwich H 0-3

Plymouth 1 point

Blackburn A 1-1

Preston H 0-1

Blackburn 2 points

Plymouth H 1-1

Sunderland A 0-0 

It could have easily been a lot worse. Let’s crack on. Tomorrow & Good Friday’s fixtures. 

IMG_5181.thumb.jpeg.e69620626345e5469d1d1e91cb84358f.jpeg

Win Good Friday I’d be confident of Ipswich beating Blackburn, Norwich doing Plymouth and hull doing stoke . 
cov at hudders too. 

could see qpr winning Birmingham 

swansea are all but safe now so hopefully it’s a good time to play them …

As I said in the other thread, after our two hardest games of our run in we could have been in a far worse position. 

We are now in a more positive position overall than we were before the Dirty Leeds game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, lanzaroteowl said:

As I said in the other thread, after our two hardest games of our run in we could have been in a far worse position. 

We are now in a more positive position overall than we were before the Dirty Leeds game.

I agree

Blackburn still have Leicester, Leeds, Ipswich and Southampton to play in their last 8 games. 

and us 😳

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, debram said:

Mentally damaging, coaching team have work to do. 

Yes, that’s the issue - can we put this result behind us and regain the momentum we had before these last 2 games. 

I do hope that confidence and team morale hasn’t been damaged too much.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, debram said:

Mentally damaging, coaching team have work to do. 

That's the concern, isn't it? How is this going to affect confidence going forward? If we'd gone down by a goal or two we could have dismissed it as a fair result, but shipping six without reply......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

More positive position cause other teams get a few points and we got zero, reyt. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

More positive position cause other teams get a few points and we got zero, reyt. 

No. Because we have played our hardest two games in the run in and are not much more worse off than before them.

The other teams in the mix have the top teams to play.

We are far better off than we were a fortnight ago.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Got away ok really didn’t we? We’ve just played Leeds and Ipswich who both finished their games against us in 2nd place in the table. 

Other teams:

Huddersfield 1 point

WBA H 1-4

Rotherham A 0-0 

Birmingham 0 points

Middlesbrough H 0-1

Watford H 0-1

QPR 1 point

Middlesbrough H 0-2

Sunderland A 0-0 

Stoke 3 points

Preston A 2-1

Norwich H 0-3

Plymouth 1 point

Blackburn A 1-1

Preston H 0-1

Blackburn 2 points

Plymouth H 1-1

Sunderland A 0-0 

It could have easily been a lot worse. Let’s crack on. Tomorrow & Good Friday’s fixtures. 

IMG_5181.thumb.jpeg.e69620626345e5469d1d1e91cb84358f.jpeg

You can't go spouting positive (a.k.a. sensible) nonsense on here after a defeat like that! Everyone should be slitting their wrists, hanging themselves from the nearest lamposts etc., whilst the team, manager and coaches are hauled off for an urgent meeting with Madame Guillotine!

lol

In fairness we got away quite lightly, do the business in the next two games and we should be out of the drop zone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

No. Because we have played our hardest two games in the run in and are not much more worse off than before them.

The other teams in the mix have the top teams to play.

We are far better off than we were a fortnight ago.

We can't be though as we have gained 0 points regardless of playing two top teams or not, far better off if we'd have got some points 😣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eastern said:

TBF the Huddersfield result was worse.

We rebounded back after that one.

I was just going to say the same. Arguably the HUD result could have been more damaging to morale, but we then won 5 out of the next 6. It could be argued that this could be worse being a lot closer to the end of the season, but there’s still plenty of games left and we’re only two points from safety. We’ve now got a long break to recoup and work on the mindset for the run in.