Ipswich v Owls. Your Result + Score prediction guys?

i think ipswich, having just lost will feel a bit of pressure and they concede a lot of goals, was it three against Rotherham, providing they dont get an early goal Ipswich 2 Wednesday 3

• Thanks 1

Expecting nowt so For once I reckon other results matter more

Toytown just can’t keep losing surely v  Udders 1-1

Sunderland just can’t keep losing surely v QPR 2-0

Brum v Watford owt could happen 1-1

Stoke v Norwich who are fighting to stay in playoffs.1-2

Boro chasing playoffs v Blackburn 2-1

Argyle v Preston owt could happen 0-0

You can keep your Prem - just look at the division, Bar about 3 or 4 teams everyone is fighting for promotion or survival with just 9 to play.

• Like 1

Ipswich will score. 

So we have to score. 

Which side will Danny pick? 

Sadly I can only see an Ipswich win. 

Maybe 2-0 or 2-1.

Poveda could be man of the match? 

I enjoyed the game there last season. It was enjoyable because, despite us having a very depleted team, with DC not backing Moore as we knocked on the door of the automatics, we had a very steady momentum. Before kick off, when we saw the matchday squad get off the coach, it was obvious that beyond the starting 11 we had very little in midfield, very little in defence and very little in attack, and the starting players were tired. Ipswich on the other hand had been backed in the summer, with some excellent additions worthy of a Championship side, with transfer fees dished out to strengthen the team again with another four good additions in the January window. Their starting team looked strong and powerful with options on the bench for plenty of changes when players tired. Ours looked knackered, but despite the uphill task. Dawson made a brilliant penalty save at 0-0, Marvin managed to get himself sent off, but only after the match (only Wednesday seem to get these decisions), for roughly pushing an Ipswich player away that was holding him to stop him from clearing the ball. We took the lead through Smith, getting onto a great ball from Windass. We then doubled our half time score with a belter from Georgie B, before Iorfa gave away a silly foul on the edge of the box and Broadhead did what we can't and scored a great goal from a direct free kick to make it 2-1 at half time. The second half was not long started before they got another free kick and a horrible deflection off Byers gave them an equaliser and we managed to hold out with a very tired side and get a 2-2 draw.

Ipswich have had another good couple of transfer windows since then and a brilliant season so far, but I think we have more attacking threat than we had last season and as long as defensive liabilities like Bambo Diaby and Dominic Iorfa can behave themselves and not gift them any goals, we could scrape a 1-1 draw or even (if the gods are smiling on us) a sneaky last minute win! All based on the eternal optimism of a fanatical Wednesdayite and an ounce of twisted logic.

COME ON WEDNESDAY! 

The real danger is Keiffer Moore 

Plus Morsy + Burns. 

Their bench is strong too. 

I see us bringing Gassama and/or Musaba on around 65 mins depending on score status then. That extra pace with Poveda could be our trump card? 

Ipswich 2 - 1 Weds.

Rotherham 0 -  3 Huddersfield

Birmingham 1 - 1 Watford - New manager bounce for Watford to claim a draw?

Sunderland 0 - 1 QPR - Sunderland no manager and have lost the last 6 games.

Stoke 1 - 3 Norwich

Middlesboro 2 - 0 Blackburn - have they won under Eustace yet?

Argyle 1 - 0 Preston. 

Slightly pessimistic, but, I think this will be the best opportunity for those above to get some breathing room from us. If we can still be 3 points off safety after this I think it won't be too bad. 2 points or less and i'll be ecstatic.   

Whilst I do think that the Owls could win this one I'm worried that another defensive lapse will cost us today. With Poveda back we will be just a little more dangerous up front than against Leeds, and more likely to score but 2-1 to Ipswich seems on the cards. Owls score first and Ipswich turn it round when Danny brings Diaby on to save Ihiekwe's legs.