Never been so angry

41 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

So we had a neanderthal throwing racist slurs at the referee tonight sat behind us on the other side of the aisle.

I was going to confront him but knew if he answered back it would kick off anf I would have been chucked out.

So I did the decent thing, I took his row number and seat number and a crafty photo to one of the stewards where I was to.d he would speak to a supervisor.

Absolutely nothing was done, so I informed another steward who was a lottle more understanding, but he took me to the supervisor who took my details and the info I had.

Now he didn’t seem to bothered by this who;e thing so I sked him, “What is the point of the club, press and football in general raising the issue of race of nothing is done when it is reported.

if the arsewipe who racially abused the referee is on here then please give your head a wobble, the stuff he was saying was explicit in the 70’s and was pretty disgusting.

I would put his picture on but don’t want to get the mods in trouble but Kop, row 39, seat 32, you are a moron and next time I will take matters into my own hands. 

Supporters can report any incident confidentially in real time by texting 07526 166907. Please provide as much information as possible, including row and seat numbers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That’s fine - if they DO 

If I reported a racist at a match I’d want the police in there immediately dealing with that person 

No chance would that happen.

The police aren't there to manage the crowd . In the ground

In fact they aren't there at all. They are outside.

Edited by Nero
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

He was, unfortunately neanderthals don’t have goos eyesight lol 

I have good eyesight and have done a fair bit of Refereeing in my time, and I believe that Refereeing is the hardest position on any sport, but I cannot understand why, when a player recieves treatment on the field of play they do not leave the field as sated in the rules.

2 Leeds players recieved treatment in the first half, one never left the field, and the one that did returned immediately.

It wouldn't have made a difference, but high lighted the level of protection Leeds appeared to recieve from the Referee.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, adelphi1867 said:

I have good eyesight and have done a fair bit of Refereeing in my time, and I believe that Refereeing is the hardest position on any sport, but I cannot understand why, when a player recieves treatment on the field of play they do not leave the field as sated in the rules.

2 Leeds players recieved treatment in the first half, one never left the field, and the one that did returned immediately.

It wouldn't have made a difference, but high lighted the level of protection Leeds appeared to recieve from the Referee.

head injuries don’t need to leave the field or so I believe. 

• Like 2

It is getting worse and the stewards need to take some action otherwise I can see a ground ban coming up and a big fine. Keep reporting these people and send the information to the SWFC office as well

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Didn’t mourinho exploit a rule that they can’t ask 2 teammates  to leave the pitch due to head injuries? Sure Terry explained that they were told that if one went down from a corner, make sure another did too.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

No chance would that happen.

The police aren't there to manage the crowd . In the ground

In fact they aren't there at all. They are outside.

They could be contacted and asked to come in and deal with the issue 

Man landed a spaceship on mars - I’m sure we could you know just call the police in to sort 

Ultimately I see these crowd incidents as one sentence 

If the club wanted to it could improve the situation very easily 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

I'm for seeing his photo on here. They are scum, I don't see why anyone should be remotely bothered about their rights or feelings. 

If you have someone who can back up what you heard OP you should tell the club you are reporting it to the police if their response falls short of what most normal people would consider satisfactory.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm for seeing his photo on here. They are scum, I don't see why anyone should be remotely bothered about their rights or feelings. 

If you have someone who can back up what you heard OP you should tell the club you are reporting it to the police if their response falls short of what most normal people would consider satisfactory.  

Doing that could actually jeapordise the success of any action taken against them 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

25 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Also, SKY/EFL arranging Wednesday vs Leeds fixture on a Friday night at 8pm made it almost inevitable this kind of stuff would happen. That fixture announcement was probably the highlight of the year for the scrubbers that pretend to be Wednesday fans.

Grow up. It’s so tiring making excuses for this type for behaviour.

It’s grown adults doing this, don’t blame it on a day or time.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ANDY said:

head injuries don’t need to leave the field or so I believe. 

The player can stay on the field of play if he/she was injured as the result of a physical offence for which the opponent is cautioned (yellow card, YC) or sent off (red card, RC) and the assessment/treatment is completed quickly. Otherwise, the player must leave the field of play.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, darra said:

Supporters can report any incident confidentially in real time by texting 07526 166907. Please provide as much information as possible, including row and seat numbers.

I was just about to share this here too. 

Would be interested to hear from anyone who has used this service as to what the next steps were and if they got what they considered to be an effective/ satisfactory outcome. Cheers

• Like 5

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The club has lost control of match days now 

The chairman seems to not be doing anything to sort it 

We actually deserve ever fine and points deductions we could be about to recieve 

You quoted me earlier and said we wouldn't receive a point deduction....

The bloke will deny he said anything out of order,  then what next?  Unfortunately, no one can prove any different.  

The club could maybe keep a close eye on him but other than that their hands are tied.  

Maybe if several fans reported him it would make a difference.

A difficult one to police

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

If two players from the same team clash heads and need treatment they don't need to leave the pitch.

image.png.b3506cd2b1e30054f896150727c169c4.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The bloke will deny he said anything out of order,  then what next?  Unfortunately, no one can prove any different.  

The club could maybe keep a close eye on him but other than that their hands are tied.  

Maybe if several fans reported him it would make a difference.

A difficult one to police

Ife never once known a single racist to admit being racist 

not once 

because they are all without exception cowards 

and racists

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Doing that could actually jeapordise the success of any action taken against them 

I was thinking more along the lines of if no action is taken by club or authorities. So, essentially the Owlstalk Instant Court of Ultimate and Necessary Justice Against Tw@ts or OTICUNJAT for short…. I realise it’s not catchy!! It’s a WIP…....lol

• Haha 2