Never been so angry

15 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I’ll be honest, other than the moron throwing a bottle (WTAF),i never noticed anything other than the racist comments by one person, and I was glad to see so many that were disgusted, in fact it was so bad some thought they misheard. I haven’t heard some of the comments for 20 or 30 years, it really was that bad. 

There were also racist chants outside Rotherhams NYS after game, disgusting and totally unnecessary 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

To be honest the stewards don’t get the pay or respect to engage in a probably aggressive situation. They would be better off getting the police to do that.

I completely agree, but obviously Channers won’t pay for it. I don’t blame the stewards one bit to be honest, they have a thankless task for bare minimum wage.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Thats what happens when you stop all forms of discipline, and I’m not talking about hitting them. The youth of today are so disrespectful it’s going to end very badly for them one day

And by the way, I’m only 30. But I see people early to mid 20’s and think thank fizz I’m not that generation 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

And by the way, I’m only 30. But I see people early to mid 20’s and think thank fizz I’m not that generation 

2 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

I’ll be honest mate, my two lads are 30 and 27 and have never been that way. I like to think it’s because I brought them up right. I always told them I would back them to the hilt unless it was drugs related, bullying or violence toward women, thankfully they have never let me down on those three counts.

p.s. Not sure why I quoted you twice lol 

Edited by Owling Wolfe
  • Like 4

idiots prob full of beer & Coke, cocky little shitts like yer see all over place nowadays.. Bloke next to me on Kop with his young son like i was with my dad back int day but he's prob not looking forward to his son getting to about 16 & going with his mates. 

• Like 1

Also, SKY/EFL arranging Wednesday vs Leeds fixture on a Friday night at 8pm made it almost inevitable this kind of stuff would happen. That fixture announcement was probably the highlight of the year for the scrubbers that pretend to be Wednesday fans.

Edited by Mystic Neg
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

It's all well and good the club writing a statement like the one posted earlier but aside from that they need to actually manage it. All they have done is the bare minimum, ticked a box and then don't have the stewards to sort it. Suspect they were too busy confiscating flyers to worry about blatant racism.

Well done to the OP for not laying him out and trying to deal with it properly.

Agree on this and just another example of cost cutting under Chansiri.

Proper stewarding, security and cctv to control it all costs money that Chansiri doesn’t want to spend 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Also, SKY/EFL arranging Wednesday vs Leeds fixture on a Friday night at 8pm made it almost inevitable this kind of stuff would happen. That fixture announcement was probably the highlight of the year for the scrubbers that pretend to be Wednesday fans.

I was glad it happened as I am on days tomorrow, but never understand why the coppers allow it to happen, surely a noon sunday kick off would have been more sensible 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

I really do despise Sky.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

I was glad it happened as I am on days tomorrow, but never understand why the coppers allow it to happen, surely a noon sunday kick off would have been more sensible 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah, while it is is noticeable at Hillsborough amongst a minority of our fans, it is happening at lots of other clubs too. The rate its going I think we will start seeing a lot fixtures behind closed doors. Last resort would be to stop evening games entirely but while there is TV money on the line don't expect that to happen anytime soon.

• Like 1