Never been so angry

Carry on, lads. It's the chairman's fault apparently, not yours.

Edit to add for OP though: great work reporting what you were seeing, hopefully more can be like you and the club can pull their finger out and make sure something is actually done.

Edited by Owl.1867
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Grants Left Boot said:

Tonight was one of the worst nights I have experienced. Drug taking in seats, bottles thrown at their goalie, vaping everywhere. People bringing beer back to their seats and no stewards to report anything to. 

I was embarrassed to be a Wednesday fan tonight.  

I’ll be honest, other than the moron throwing a bottle (WTAF),i never noticed anything other than the racist comments by one person, and I was glad to see so many that were disgusted, in fact it was so bad some thought they misheard. I haven’t heard some of the comments for 20 or 30 years, it really was that bad. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I’ve still got all the info on my phone and his picture, I’m going to email the club tomorrow when I’ve calmed down.

Feck it mate,, out him on here right now

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Grants Left Boot said:

Tonight was one of the worst nights I have experienced. Drug taking in seats, bottles thrown at their goalie, vaping everywhere. People bringing beer back to their seats and no stewards to report anything to. 

I was embarrassed to be a Wednesday fan tonight.  

Sheffield Wednesday under Chansiri.

• Like 8

Thank you for reporting it. I'm sorry the stewards were worse than useless. The supervisor in particular wants sacking. He's failing in his duty to his staff and to the fans - in no account should someone like that be representing our club. 

Huge bloody ads pitchside today about stamping this stuff out - then our own staff do nothing when someone actually does report it.

Keep going mate. Hope you get some joy from the club. If you don't, go to the press. There should be no stone left for blokes like this to hide under. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Feck it mate,, out him on here right now

As much as I would love to I think it might sour any chance of a prosecution and ban from football.

I have quite a few that sit round me willing to testify if it gets that far.

• Like 8
  • Love 1