Never been so angry

On 08/03/2024 at 22:38, Owling Wolfe said:

So we had a neanderthal throwing racist slurs at the referee tonight sat behind us on the other side of the aisle.

I was going to confront him but knew if he answered back it would kick off anf I would have been chucked out.

So I did the decent thing, I took his row number and seat number and a crafty photo to one of the stewards where I was to.d he would speak to a supervisor.

Absolutely nothing was done, so I informed another steward who was a lottle more understanding, but he took me to the supervisor who took my details and the info I had.

Now he didn’t seem to bothered by this who;e thing so I sked him, “What is the point of the club, press and football in general raising the issue of race of nothing is done when it is reported.

if the arsewipe who racially abused the referee is on here then please give your head a wobble, the stuff he was saying was explicit in the 70’s and was pretty disgusting.

I would put his picture on but don’t want to get the mods in trouble but Kop, row 39, seat 32, you are a moron and next time I will take matters into my own hands. 

Any update on this ?

40 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Any update on this ?

There is actually, my mate also complained about him, they have emailed him to thank him for the information and said they are pursuing the complaint. I never heard anything though 😂

• Like 1