Never been so angry

20 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Chairman is awol. 

Do we even have a CEO these days? 

If it wasn’t for Danny the club would be totally rudderless. 

It’s amazing to me how much the energy around Chansiri seems to change.

People seem to forget about it all so easily. I know 1867 did the leaflets tonight but it felt like the motivation was less tonight than the Birmingham game (would love to know how tonight was perceived by them)

The club is dying. Röhl has breathed some life into it but that will be short term. Aside from him - one man and coaching staff - this has been one of the most difficult seasons to be a supporter of this club in multiple different ways.

I sit on the North. Not in T1 but towards the Lepp. To me it feels like there’s been a reduction in stewarding? Has a budget been cut? 

I think there’s a lot of merit in a business - any business, nevermind one as emotive as a football club - being a mirror of its owner, and at the minute I think that mirror image completely stinks. We are utterly shameful at the minute.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I’ve still got all the info on my phone and his picture, I’m going to email the club tomorrow when I’ve calmed down.

Good luck with that mate. I emailed them about an alleged sexual assault in the away end at Leicester and then a physical assault that I and many others witnessed, whereby an OAP was punched in the face. Still waiting for a response. 

Leicester replied quite promptly. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

People seem to forget about it all so easily. I know 1867 did the leaflets tonight but it felt like the motivation was less tonight than the Birmingham game (would love to know how tonight was perceived by them)

The club is dying. Röhl has breathed some life into it but that will be short term. Aside from him - one man and coaching staff - this has been one of the most difficult seasons to be a supporter of this club in multiple different ways.

I sit on the North. Not in T1 but towards the Lepp. To me it feels like there’s been a reduction in stewarding? Has a budget been cut? 

I think there’s a lot of merit in a business - any business, nevermind one as emotive as a football club - being a mirror of its owner, and at the minute I think that mirror image completely stinks. We are utterly shameful at the minute.

To me it says it all about the IDGAF attitude of Chansiri that we’ve had two very vivid protests and he’s not remarked on them at all. 

You look around the club and almost everything is second rate in how it is executed. Like you say, I think that general sense of shambles is transmuting to the fanbase. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

First time I’ve seen drug dogs at the ground.

not in the top 100 I’ve been at a Wednesday match

Were they stuffed animals cos they didnt work

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

To me it says it all about the IDGAF attitude of Chansiri that we’ve had two very vivid protests and he’s not remarked on them at all. 

You look around the club and almost everything is second rate in how it is executed. Like you say, I think that general sense of shambles is transmuting to the fanbase. 

I see you post a lot on here and you’re a consistent voice on all this. One of the good ones. Keep going pal.

Time for this clown to go. The football club is an absolute shell of itself on and - increasingly and more worryingly - off the pitch. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

I have good eyesight and have done a fair bit of Refereeing in my time, and I believe that Refereeing is the hardest position on any sport, but I cannot understand why, when a player recieves treatment on the field of play they do not leave the field as sated in the rules.

2 Leeds players recieved treatment in the first half, one never left the field, and the one that did returned immediately.

It wouldn't have made a difference, but high lighted the level of protection Leeds appeared to recieve from the Referee.

True. Refereeing is hard but how come all the wrong decisions went against us? Surely utter shiiite should be spread evenly between the two team. He was wànk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I thought the ref was ok

😆 neymarv literally out muscled a player which hot pulled back for a free kick and they scored from it. The ref was crap, as usual at hillsboro 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I see you post a lot on here and you’re a consistent voice on all this. One of the good ones. Keep going pal.

Time for this clown to go. The football club is an absolute shell of itself on and - increasingly and more worryingly - off the pitch. 

Likewise pal. You’re one of the best posters on here. 

And also like yourself, I’m just fed up of this club being second rate when I think there are loads of things that could be improved just by having an owner who allows talented people to get on with the job. He’s an absolute dead weight dragging down on this club fulfilling its potential. 

I don’t live in the UK so I can’t hand out flyers. But I’ll continue to donate to the 1867 and I’ll continue to call DC out on here and other social media sites. 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, unkastav said:

True. Refereeing is hard but how come all the wrong decisions went against us? Surely utter shiiite should be spread evenly between the two team. He was wànk

Does he deserve being racially abused though? I think that’s the point isn’t it? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

let the club / police sort it

This, Social media witch hunts rarely end up being reasonable, just look at Wonka gate, the poor woman on that is getting dogs abuse, and yet she didnt get paid either and still did her best to make sure the kids involved enjoyed them selves, yet its her face everyone is associating with that scam.

All you can do is report it appropriately and hope something happens, it may not, but if enough people stop caring then it will become the norm no matter what.

Well done for trying.

• Like 1

I used to love standing on the north…atmosphere, proper blokes n football!! Now it’s full of teenagers with attitudes and no respect!! 

20 years ago when I started going on there, you got clip if you didn’t behave…now there’s large groups of young teenagers literally causing havoc weekly!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I used to love standing on the north…atmosphere, proper blokes n football!! Now it’s full of teenagers with attitudes and no respect!! 

20 years ago when I started going on there, you got clip if you didn’t behave…now there’s large groups of young teenagers literally causing havoc weekly!!

Racism shouldn’t exist with this generation.  Unfortunately it may not be the case. 

Maybe they hear racist abuse from older people who should know better and think it’s totally acceptable. 

• Haha 1

Try this: Supporters can report any incident confidentially in real time by texting 07526 166907. Please provide as much information as possible, including row and seat numbers.

Thank you for being one of the good ones. 

Edited by MarrakechOwl
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The club has lost control of match days now 

The chairman seems to not be doing anything to sort it 

We actually deserve every stand closure, fine and points deductions we could be about to recieve 

Reflective of the current stewardship 

5 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

They moved the usual stewards to the Lepp.

Seemed to give up stopping people standing in the gangways  in North. They are not good with our ground especially they just can't do the basics like gangways kept clear, watching the crowd for throwing stuff etc. It's as if we want an incident and more fines.

The bottle throwing was picked up by sky, so more FA investigation, going to harm our club further. 

The referee had one of the best performances this season. I felt he controlled the game and put had ann excellent performance. The fact some fans chose the colour of skin to criticise is abhorrent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1