Millwall, never change.

Guest Laurena

1 hour ago, Django said:

Complete low life 

Hopefully they get the same treatment that the two Wednesday fans got after their moment of  shame at the Sunderland game 

The club "might" do something, but I doubt it.  The Lowery incident at Hillsborough was magnified due to the subject matter, theres also the fact we hold our selves to a higher standard, and because of history we are held to higher standards by the media too (Who love to reference the disaster).

I am not excusing what these two hats did, or playing moral relativity, just dont expect the sanctions to be as severe, and do not expect the rest of the fanbase to collectively try and prove that they are not all the same.  The two w anchors at our place galvanised the rest of the fanbase to say "Nah thats not ok", doubt that will happen with this incident.

24 minutes ago, folger said:

Yeah, don't care. They have the right to do it. It sucks but you aren't supposed to be nice to the opposition fans during a match. I've been in the kop where everyone was singing id rather be a gentleman that hails from the other part of India than a blade not too long ago. 

Christ! 

Theres a line. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, folger said:

Yeah, don't care. They have the right to do it. It sucks but you aren't supposed to be nice to the opposition fans during a match. I've been in the kop where everyone was singing id rather be a gentleman that hails from the other part of India than a blade not too long ago. 

what-minion-what.gif

• Haha 2