Millwall, never change.

Guest Laurena

Yes, Millwall are scum, but let’s get our own house in order first, before we have a go at other clubs fans, however obnoxious they may be.

I’m thinking in particular of past games - and let’s not pretend it’s hasn’t happened - where our fans have taunted Billy Sharp with “ die die piggy, die die piggy, piggy, die”.

7 hours ago, 0742 said:

having been in the home end at Millwall, i can assure you, they're some of the most viscous fans going!

I've been to heated games all over the world, Millwall fans take it to another level.

A thick , sticky liquid ?  we're going to have to sort a chant out for this .

• Haha 2

On 06/01/2024 at 19:07, folger said:

Yeah, don't care. They have the right to do it. It sucks but you aren't supposed to be nice to the opposition fans during a match. I've been in the kop where everyone was singing id rather be a gentleman that hails from the other part of India than a blade not too long ago. 

I’d rather be Pat Butcher than a blade was one of our best ever chants 

On 07/01/2024 at 06:55, i used to be sc_owl said:

It's possible to have heated, passionate rivalry in sport without it turning into stuff like this.  

One of the major issues is alcohol.  I'm convinced that if there wasn't such a drinking culture around football then this sort of thing wouldn't happen anywhere near as often.

Thats a good question, not sure if it is. Alcohol may play a part but I can get pretty wound up at half 8 in the morning if the day gets off to a bad start!

The pointing and tugger gestures seem like part of football. 

I can’t get on board with the tragedy chanting etc though. I think it’s too far. 

I do think the people in the video may have been goaded etc, but should still know and do better. 

Football is a game, a hostile, passion filled one at times, but you have to draw the line somewhere. 

Guest Laurena
On 07/01/2024 at 16:03, Kew Owl said:

Yes, Millwall are scum, but let’s get our own house in order first, before we have a go at other clubs fans, however obnoxious they may be.

I’m thinking in particular of past games - and let’s not pretend it’s hasn’t happened - where our fans have taunted Billy Sharp with “ die die piggy, die die piggy, piggy, die”.

Worst I heard were when the Blunts sang the "Cheer up David Pleat" song. Millwall are one on their own. Best thing is that their real heavies have nearly no way of getting tickets to away grounds these days.

Guest Laurena
On 06/01/2024 at 19:07, folger said:

Yeah, don't care. They have the right to do it. It sucks but you aren't supposed to be nice to the opposition fans during a match. I've been in the kop where everyone was singing id rather be a gentleman that hails from the other part of India than a blade not too long ago. 

Blunts were singing that a long while ago too. Amazing when you talk to opposition fans how they think of us as good fans but the Blunts as trouble and scum.

On 19/01/2024 at 14:11, Laurena said:

Blunts were singing that a long while ago too. Amazing when you talk to opposition fans how they think of us as good fans but the Blunts as trouble and scum.

This has aged well..

On 19/01/2024 at 14:11, Laurena said:

1 hour ago, Gbear1867 said:

This has aged well..

Yep, some of our fans seem to be on a race to the bottom

On 07/01/2024 at 14:55, i used to be sc_owl said:

It's possible to have heated, passionate rivalry in sport without it turning into stuff like this.  

One of the major issues is alcohol.  I'm convinced that if there wasn't such a drinking culture around football then this sort of thing wouldn't happen anywhere near as often.

It's not just alcohol it's the Colombian wannabe marching powder as well

16 year olds are at it now to boot sad