Millwall, never change.

Guest Laurena

Just now, Big Malc said:

So what if they’re all over the internet?  You brought up jokes in the dressing room.  What have jokes other people have made on different platforms got to do with that?

The point is that anyone who thinks upsetting other fans by joking about the deaths of their supporters or owners is not only ok, but part of the fun wants serious help.

There’s a saying that when people show you what they are, you should believe them.  Thanks for showing us.

Well I mean people make jokes about things that might upset people. It's normal. 

I didn't say it's ok, I said it's an uncomfortable truth that the it improves the atmosphere. Read what I am saying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well I mean people make jokes about things that might upset people. It's normal. 

I didn't say it's ok, I said it's an uncomfortable truth that the it improves the atmosphere. Read what I am saying.

I’m reading what you’re saying.  You said upsetting opposition fans by mocking death is what makes football fans better than rugby fans.  Don’t judge us all by your standards.

5 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

It's a bit much but this spiteful, offensive behaviour between two sets of fans is what makes the game special

Here’s what you were saying in case you’ve forgotten

Looks very much like you’re saying it’s ok to me

1 minute ago, Big Malc said:

I’m reading what you’re saying.  You said upsetting opposition fans by mocking death is what makes football fans better than rugby fans.  Don’t judge us all by your standards.

This is a text book straw man argument, I've clarified my point 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

This is a text book straw man argument, I've clarified my point 

We’ve also clarified a hundred times over that you have no idea what the meaning of ‘straw man argument’ is

2 hours ago, Big Malc said:

Mocking someone’s death/using someone’s death to mock others and there’s people on here saying “lol it’s what makes football what it is”

No wonder football fans have been historically treated like scum

Anyone who thinks this is fine - got anyone you know who’s died that we can take the piiss out of?

Ageee with every word 

12 hours ago, OneManBand said:

It's like one fan, maybe two.

having been in the home end at Millwall, i can assure you, they're some of the most viscous fans going!

I've been to heated games all over the world, Millwall fans take it to another level.

• Haha 1

It's possible to have heated, passionate rivalry in sport without it turning into stuff like this.  

One of the major issues is alcohol.  I'm convinced that if there wasn't such a drinking culture around football then this sort of thing wouldn't happen anywhere near as often.