Euro 2028

Looks the right mix in terms of spreading it around.

None of the three biggest clubs in the country being represented is mad, although you can understand Old Trafford. Anfield seems a particularly odd inclusion seeing that it's undergoing some seriously impressive renovations already. I suppose Tottenham or Arsenal may as well have been a coin flip.

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

Looks the right mix in terms of spreading it around.

None of the three biggest clubs in the country being represented is mad, although you can understand Old Trafford. Anfield seems a particularly odd inclusion seeing that it's undergoing some seriously impressive renovations already. I suppose Tottenham or Arsenal may as well have been a coin flip.

Can understand why they haven't gone for those 3 stadiums when you've got Wembley and Spurs for London, Ettihad for Manchester and Everton for scouseland. All newer more modern stadiums.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Can understand why they haven't gone for those 3 stadiums when you've got Wembley and Spurs for London, Ettihad for Manchester and Everton for scouseland. All newer more modern stadiums.

The Liverpool/Manc one is the only one for me where they seem to be close together..guess that's due to their closeness to NI/ROI