We are just f*cked...

We are rubbish. Like we always hark back to a short period in the 90s where we were ok but even then it was only league cup we won and only really lasted 2-3 seasons. Then you have to go back to the 60s for a good side and nobody can really remember that. I can’t even remember the early 90s.

30 minutes ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

Just like the world we now live in. However, we are just a fraction of time, Wednesday & the world wil live on. Our children will learn from the mistakes. We just have to live through the current crap unfortunately. 

If history has taught us anything it’s that our children will not learn from our mistakes

• Like 2

Sad state of affairs really isn't it. We never seem to push on from a bit of success. Really feel for my two lads having to put up with the awful situation as fans. Honestly thought better times were to come after Wembley. 

25 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Sad state of affairs really isn't it. We never seem to push on from a bit of success. Really feel for my two lads having to put up with the awful situation as fans. Honestly thought better times were to come after Wembley. 

:Chansiri: “Kids only support the premier league teams anyway”

We are going down and are going to so without a fight.

Chansiri will keep Xisco in situ because he doesn't want to pay him and his staff off and/or the fans want Xisco sacked so he will do the opposite to spite us.

• Like 1

How could this swing so much and get so bad just 4 months after walking out of Wembley on a high?

DC is like some doomsday merchant - a biblical character if you like, designed to put the fear of god into the children.

Now he's preaching at us, '...repent or you will be cast into the pit of hell' or summat.

It's like a dark comedy or nightmare. 

Can please Wembley stop being mentioned by journalists , fans , colleagues , random

folk in the street . It’s gone . 

Unfortunately as the days pass by I see no quick resolution for this amazing fantastic historic club . 

shafted on and off the pitch . 

downward spiral for years . Promotion to the championship from league 1 for a club like ours isn’t anything to shout about tbh . It just released some embarrassment from the club playing the rubbish that’s down there . 

• Like 1