Man Utd issues

Kopparberg

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Slyly kept Greenwood employed. 

Oh yeah.

Have no doubt they'll try again next season if he does well at Getafe.

A joke of a club from top to bottom. The moment Fergie and Gill left they had such a vacuum that I'm not sure they'll ever recover. Certainly not whilst the Glazers remain in charge. 

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Slyly kept Greenwood employed. 

probably havnt got a choice as the lads got a contract ........they could rip it up and pay the remainder of it i suppose but that would run into millions so loan him out and let getafe pay a percentage of his wage possibly  seems like a better option for them .

• Like 1

They look as far off winning the league as Arsenal did during the fag end of the Wenger era. Going to be a long way back for them to the top, and they are now up against far fiercer competition than they were domestically during the Fergie glory days. 

Glazers aside, their recruitment the last few years has been diabolical. They now have a bloated squad of over paid, average players who no one wants to take off them. As for the re-signing of 35 year old Johnny Evans, would any other title challenger make a signing like that? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Truly beautiful to see. I honestly hate Man Utd more than the pigs. Part of that comes from living in Manchester though 

I can't deny I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Man Utd fans during the Fergie era were almost unbearable. The arrogance and sense of entitlement was truly something to behold.

Now they've come crashing back down to earth and I'm loving it. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I can't deny I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Man Utd fans during the Fergie era were almost unbearable. The arrogance and sense of entitlement was truly something to behold.

Now they've come crashing back down to earth and I'm loving it. 

To be fair to them most of them are supporting Manchester City or Inter Miami now. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66726456

Manchester United have spent a record £1.19bn more on transfers over the past decade than they have recouped through player sales, according to a new study.

Since 2014 United have spent about £1.67bn on new players, and brought in about £481m, says Swiss-based research institute, CIES Football Observatory.

Looks like it might be about to hit the fan with Anthony now. 

It's a club bereft of any leadership. 

Proper basket case. 

On the financial side, they're now close to the limit with FFP, hence why they brought in Spur's reserve left back on loan and resigned Jonny Evans. Takes some effort to get Man U into that position with FFP. 

• Like 1