Harry Kane

On 12/03/2024 at 00:28, Kopparberg said:

Harry, congrats on your hat trick the other day

Bayern could not get to 2nd without you

I’m sorry Harry, forgive me

Leverkusen not lost a game yet.

That is mad. Phenomenal season from them. 

On 22/03/2024 at 21:52, matthefish2002 said:

I always think naming stands after successful ex players and managers is a good idea.

But always think statues are a bit naff especially current players.

Do they transfer the statue and charge if the current player falls out of favour and is shown the door?😀

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Bayer Leverkusen won their first Bundesliga title with five games to spare thanks to a 5-0 victory over Werder Bremen.

So much for Harry Kane been guaranteed a league title then...

• Haha 2

Hope Leverkusen  manage to go the whole season unbeaten in all competitions, would be an incredible achievement.

I can't recall it ever happening in a major European league, all competitions that is not just the league like Arsenal did. 

Edited by Whitechapel Owl
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Hope Leverkusen  manage to go the whole season unbeaten in all competitions, would be an incredible achievement.

I can't recall it ever happening in a major European league, all competitions that is not just the league like Arsenal did. 

I keep an eye on their scores just to see if they have lost yet or not. Always hoping they havet.

They may start resting players now they've won the title... Or might not just to keep this unbelievable unbeaten run going. 

6 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

And Arsenal’s doesn’t count due to Pires’ disgraceful blatant dive with twist & pike against Leicester to con a draw.

• Like 1

Just now, Skyline said:

I keep an eye on their scores just to see if they have lost yet or not. Always hoping they havet.

They may start resting players now they've won the title... Or might not just to keep this unbelievable unbeaten run going. 

Me too, just winning their domestic cup would have been an achievement, that looks inevitable now. Winning the Bundesliga is incredible, and it's not because of Bayern being rubbish either, they're on course to get more points than Bayern ever have in the Bundesliga. I was worried Liverpool would spoil it for them in the Europa league, but you've got to think they've got a great chance in that now as well.

I mean, if they complete a clean sweep and go the entire season undefeated...that's got to be up there with the greatest season campaigns of any side ever, surely?  

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I mean, if they complete a clean sweep and go the entire season undefeated...that's got to be up there with the greatest season campaigns of any side ever, surely?  

Especially so when breaking the dominance of Bayern Munich.