Holmes to Sheffield Wednesday?

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL
1 hour ago, sheffwed1 said:

always looked a poor player when I’ve seen him on tv. His best attribute is he can “run around”. What do you Huddersfield fans make of him? Maybe I am missing something. 

Asked my Town supporting neighbour. Says he’s rubbish .he asked my opinion on Kamberi joining them. Told him the same.,

39 minutes ago, Jim said:

Moore hasn’t got much wrong when it comes to recruitment. Granted some signings have been more successful than others but more often than not he gets something out of the players he brings in.

I disagree, Moore has signed a number of players that have not performed well such as, Kamberi, John-Jules (inj), Brown, Mighten, Wilks, Wing, Berahino, to name a few.

He's certainly brought some decent players in TBF and on a limited budget, (though that budget is still very high in terms of L1).

That Kachunga and Brown are ex-Hudders does not inspire me re this latest link, either.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I disagree, Moore has signed a number of players that have not performed well such as, Kamberi, John-Jules (inj), Brown, Mighten, Wilks, Wing, Berahino, to name a few.

He's certainly brought some decent players in TBF and on a limited budget, (though that budget is still very high in terms of L1).

That Kachunga and Brown are ex-Hudders does not inspire me re this latest link, either.

You’re writing Mighten and Wilks off then? Didn’t Berahino get 9 goals last season? He was sh!t, wasn’t he?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Did Berahino not perform well?

8 goals in 1400 mins in the league.

This season:-

Windass 3 in 1400

Smith 3 in 1060

Gregory 4 in 1060

(Excl penalties - 1 Smith, 1 Windass)

As for Holmes, a 28 year old playing regularly in the Championship, I think we’d find him a very good player indeed at our level. However, it worries me that he is subbed off after 50-70 minutes on a very regular basis. 

I’ve a good pal who’s a ST holder at Town.I’ll pick his brains and post in here.