Hint from Stockdale? (Harlee Dean)

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Loved listening to this interview - he sounds like he has summat between the ears and gets the club and fans, still got the motivation at 36 too. 

totally agree with this…quite impressed by how he came across and what he wants. 

sounds like he wants to win…great mentality and attitude. 

Every now and again you get a player in their twilight who turns out to be an inspirational signing.

We had it with Viv Anderson, who we played out of position to boot, but just was a calm head.

We had it with Francis, who was running round like a headless chicken, but only Hirst could beat him for speed at what, 40 years old?

I like this guy, he is just so human.  So normal.  Crazy as hell in the second moment, but then normal again.

As he says, typical keeper.   He is going to fit in, and I would not put a second season in the Championship with him out of the question.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

He also said some of the most contradicting things ever known to man in the space of about 30 seconds...  (paraphrasing here)

"I don't like to shout too much, I'm relatively calm prescence in goal, it makes defenders feel more comfortable, "

30 seconds later...

"Even if we concede when 5-0 up, I'll be kicking my post and screaming my head off"

I think he meant he would be mad with himself.

Seriously...why do people look for the negative with everything??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I think he meant he would be mad with himself.

Seriously...why do people look for the negative with everything??

I'm not looking for the negatives... just funny that's all mate! 

I won't hold what he says in an interview above how he performs on a pitch

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat

He's a great signing. I was never convinced with BPF. I listened to a lot of commentaries from the opposing teams last year and i would say in 50% of the games he was mentioned as a weak link. Too inconsistent and prone to mistakes.