Who are your top 3 Wednesday players POST 2000?

1) FF - By far the most exciting and technical player I've witnessed. Had an attitude that needed carefully tending to which Carlos nailed and I think Bruce was starting to before he left. 

2) BB - Quickly established himself as one of our most important players. 

3) GL - Tough one for third but I have to give it to Loovens. An absolute rock at the back and a real leader when we needed it the most. We struggled to replace him when he left and in turn Lees started to struggle without him. 

Guest Musttryharder
16 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Bannan 

Hooper 

Cant decide between Fernando , Loovens or Westwood probably because they all probably stayed longer than they should’ve. 

I wished we had another like Loovens. Lees was like a fish out of water when he left. 

1 hour ago, Musttryharder said:

I wished we had another like Loovens. Lees was like a fish out of water when he left. 

Lees just went stale. He needed to move to get his hunger back - kinda proven he still has it in him this season. 

1 hour ago, Musttryharder said:

Yeah loovens not only played well himself , he made others around him play better as well. Was very consistent performer till his legs went.