Who are your top 3 Wednesday players POST 2000?

Great thread asking the top 3 Wednesday players with the usual suspects being mentioned and rightly so.

HOWEVER, it got me thinking...

I wondered what people's answers would be for their top 3 players since the turn of the millennium? 

• Like 1

This is a tough one but I’m going with

Forestieri

Antonio

Bannan 

Honourable mentions for Lee, Brunt, Westwood, Boughera and Simek… and Pressman was still an excellent keeper for the first couple of seasons after the Prem 

• Like 2

Hooper - 10 times the player I thought we’d signed. Didn’t exactly get off to the perfect start but he was some player when he got going. He could drop deep, find a pass, hold it up, assist, score, showed up in big games and he worked hard!

Kieran Lee - Pound for pound my favourite Wednesday player ever. Never moaned or groaned, ran himself silly, scored goals, won tackles! He was the perfect box to box midfield player, which isn’t too bad when you consider we signed him to play second fiddle at RB to Lewis Buxton. 

Kieran Westwood - Stayed too long and sort of tarnished his reputation a little I feel. But 2014-2018 he was miles above anyone I’d seen in the Championship. There was games I’d walk away from thinking how on earth did he save that. Brought a calmness to defence I am yet to see before or after.

Honourable mention for Forestieri, probably the most talented individual and could do things other players couldn’t but could be wasteful, selfish and sometimes paying for himself. I also feel the 3 names abov

• Like 4