What the f4ck happened to fish cake?

was going on a bit of a nostalgia trip yesterday and remembering the days about 8-9 ish years ago when I had a season ticket at the top of the kop and the first person that sprung to my mind was the mighty fish cake. He was a legend even holding his own chant but when I’ve looked him up I can’t see anything on him since about 2012 onward anyone have an idea what happened to him ? if so please tell me below 

1 hour ago, Joe.swfc said:

was going on a bit of a nostalgia trip yesterday and remembering the days about 8-9 ish years ago when I had a season ticket at the top of the kop and the first person that sprung to my mind was the mighty fish cake. He was a legend even holding his own chant but when I’ve looked him up I can’t see anything on him since about 2012 onward anyone have an idea what happened to him ? if so please tell me below 

He used too come in Betfred on the Moor shouting about Andorra Reserves, last time I saw him was about 4 years ago. I was thinking I had not seen him about for ages only the other week, hope he's OK 

I only encountered him once, at a game in the early 2000s away to Palace. He was sat next to me, with half his pre-match hotdog still smeared across his cheek, and as Palace systematically dismantled us on the pitch he kept going on about how they'd get battered every week if they got promoted to the Prem. Then he stood up and started his own chant of "Liverpool five, Palace nil". At half time he went off to the concourse and didn't return. Longest 45 minutes of my life.

Years later I mentioned it on here and straight away everyone said it sounds like Fishcake. I've since seen pictures and video of him, which confirmed it.

7 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

I remember being stuck on a coach to Gillingham with him.

Ooohhh that was a long journey. 

Dispute that hope he's ok and still enjoying his football and the mighty owls.

Yeovil and back, across the aisle from him. 

I didn't go on the ICO again after that for over 10 years, just in case. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, bradowl said:

I've messaged someone who's known him years, says, that he's been looked after by the authorities he's not allowed out by himself.

Sad to hear this.

Always remember my only trip on the ICO to Gillingham when we lost 2-1 down there. There must have been a 5 hour documentary by him about Andorra Reserves on the coach

• Like 1

15 hours ago, maddy68 said:

Oh its not, thought it was the mad guy who talks to himself shouting watever from hillsborough cus he buys a season ticket but dont ever go cus we too crap so he just gets drunk lol

No mate, that's 90% of Owlstalk members

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1