Anyone see the Charlton fan getting dragged out?

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 hours ago, TheSlicer said:

Put up a Reyt fight. About 8 stewards trying to drag him out and he sent two flying. 

no idea what it was about, and the two coppers stood at the end of the south just stood and watched the idle sods. 

SYP, the pride of Yorkshire 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I saw a bloke in handcuffs near the park Hotel afterwards. Lots of cops and a little bit of shoving and pointing going on.

Can’t beat some good angry pointing! 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

Yeah just knocking speeding drivers off and drivers using their phones,and no insurance, and no seat belts, doing nothing wrong eh!!! Bad cops.

Hang on a minute, I think you’re missing the point. No ones saying those things aren’t wrong. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, BRADDO said:

OK. What drivers are the cops nicking then? Those without licences or insurance, drug drivers?

Fine by me.

They shouldn’t be standing around and not helping civilian stewards is probably the point floger was trying to make…...

It’s how I read it anyway. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

I think it was some sort of protest, apparently he was kicking off about his black bin not being emptied because the lid wasn't quite fully closed.

I'm not sure who the protest was directed towards.

A fully justified kicking off then! 
Hard not to be sympathetic if that’s the case. 

The council once wouldn’t emptied my Black bin because I’d filled it to the brim with baked bean, they said it was too heavy and apparently lady called Sharon at head office said it was weird! 

It took me 4 weeks to eat those beans.

lucky I love baked beans but if I didn’t I don’t know what I would have done. 

3 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

I think it was some sort of protest, apparently he was kicking off about his black bin not being emptied because the lid wasn't quite fully closed.

I'm not sure who the protest was directed towards.

Patterson - our own binman 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, reggae said:

You still not going to games after the court thing ?

Don't tell Andy. He'll tell the police again. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep telling you. Instead of following me at away games. Come and say hello. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheSlicer said:

If you read my post correctly, you would see I was calling the coppers idle. 

He has read it properly, if you want to make it read that it’s the coppers who are idle then you need some work on your punctuation 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

He has read it properly, if you want to make it read that it’s the coppers who are idle then you need some work on your punctuation 

This is correct. However, most posters on her can't get their, there and they're right and say things like should of and could of so relative clauses are gonna be well beyond em. 

7 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Can’t beat some good angry pointing! 

Oh, there was some very angry pointing coming from the away end after the final whistle.

The Charlton players were on the receiving end of lots of red-faced middle-aged anger when they went over to applaud the fans.

Makes you laugh, really...during the match: "your support is f*cking sh*t"; afterwards: telling their own players to f*ck off.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

Sitting in the North/South gives you a real appreciation for how unoriginal most away fans singing efforts actually are.

"Sheffield is a poo hole, I want to go home" - why did you come here in the first place? 

"Is this a library?" - have any of you been near/in a library? 

"Your support is f*cking sh*t" - there's about 50 of you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, reggae said:

Why? 

Are you inciting violence ? 

" It was him Mr police man "

not at all

so we can finally put it to bed that you’re talking complete claptrap. You don’t know me. You’ve never met me. 

inside you’re head you’ve got me confused with someone else. 

but you’re unwilling to set the record straight. 

“There’s none as deaf as those that don’t want to hear”

you continue in your little fantasy world. I’m not going to engage with you any more. 

ta x

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why don't you just meet up with Andy and have a beer and a chat?

he can’t. 

he’d approach the wrong bloke. He’s got me confused with someone else and he’s in too deep to realise he’s made a mistake. 

36 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Sitting in the North/South gives you a real appreciation for how unoriginal most away fans singing efforts actually are.

"Sheffield is a poo hole, I want to go home" - why did you come here in the first place? 

"Is this a library?" - have any of you been near/in a library? 

"Your support is f*cking sh*t" - there's about 50 of you.

The one that really makes me laugh is “Shall we sing a song for you?” When they’ve barely even sung one for themselves. 

40 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

The one that really makes me laugh is “Shall we sing a song for you?” When they’ve barely even sung one for themselves. 

I chuckle when they sing “your support is fracking poo ”, then contradict themselves singing “you’ve only come to see the (insert irrelevant club)

When in fact it’s one of our lower attendances of the season but there highest away.