Anyone see the Charlton fan getting dragged out?

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

he can’t. 

he’d approach the wrong bloke. He’s got me confused with someone else and he’s in too deep to realise he’s made a mistake. 

The thing is, I may be confused also, are you a miniature Schnauzer, and is your name Andy?

Do I shout Andy at every Schnauzer I see, or only at away games?

14 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Seems their not very happy at all. From what limited bit I saw, the guy was very difficult to remove from the stand?

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/93623/sheffield-wednesday-incident

So, we've gone from the original post of 8 stewards struggling with him to 1 who was choking him and maybe not affiliated directly to us, as their fans see him at other grounds.

Whilst I don't condone any sort of violence, I also don't condone publishing accusing pictures of people without any type of direct evidence.

40 minutes ago, daleblue said:

The thing is, I may be confused also, are you a miniature Schnauzer, and is your name Andy?

Do I shout Andy at every Schnauzer I see, or only at away games?

the pic isn’t a schnauzer mate. He’s a cocker x Shi tzu 

That post about the young lad not being allowed in is that a new policy at the club because my nephew now on his 13th st was asked if he was with an adult as he couldn't come in on his own 

The first time he's been asked and at 17 he's hardly a babby the girl on the turnstile said they had been told they must ask when i questioned her 

35 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

That post about the young lad not being allowed in is that a new policy at the club because my nephew now on his 13th st was asked if he was with an adult as he couldn't come in on his own 

The first time he's been asked and at 17 he's hardly a babby the girl on the turnstile said they had been told they must ask when i questioned her 

If that’s true it’s ridiculous.  We were going home and away on our own from being 12yo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

If that’s true it’s ridiculous.  We were going home and away on our own from being 12yo.

I promise you that thats what happened yesterday usually he follows me thru the turnstile but yesterday he went in first The lass posed the question i'm grumbling at him for taking an age to get thru until he said im with my uncle here and the lass explained that they were told not to let under 18s in on their own 

6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I promise you that thats what happened yesterday usually he follows me thru the turnstile but yesterday he went in first The lass posed the question i'm grumbling at him for taking an age to get thru until he said im with my uncle here and the lass explained that they were told not to let under 18s in on their own 

It’s almost like the club doesn’t want any fans.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Was that where that lad got stabbed with an ornamental sword ? Lot's of Millwall fans there that day

Yup from 12.00 am we were in a pub, that is now a Chinese Restaurant, the Dragon and Phoenix, don't know what it was called then, about 3 coach loads of Wednesday, got stormed by no more than ten Millwall, ousted, but game as they come. Not condoning it, definitely don't agree with it. but it was a very different time.

Wednesday fans across the pitch into the home end, and stayed there all match. Most of the trouble was Millwall that day, Charlton went onto what was then a big open side terrace and left the home end to Wednesday and Millwall. getting back to the Coaches was lively

Never saw the sword incident, but word went round like mad(pre mobile phone days). Never met anyone who saw it or knew anyone involved, yet the rumour still existed. Hope it never happened

3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I guess they have noticed the ones causing the trouble are aged between 16 and 18 so tryna clamp down on that.

8 hours ago, JackSWFC said:

The one that really makes me laugh is “Shall we sing a song for you?” When they’ve barely even sung one for themselves. 

Yesterday was as if they all had a songbook to open with all the old favourites, once they had sung a few lines of each. They put them away and went to sleep. 

My favourite is the you're not famous anymore.

21 hours ago, nethertonowl said:

Seems their not very happy at all. From what limited bit I saw, the guy was very difficult to remove from the stand?

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/93623/sheffield-wednesday-incident

I can't see the thread as it keeps asking me to sign in, does anyone have any screenshots of the photos allegedly taken of the stewards? Can't find them on twitter either. Thanks 

• Like 1