Anyone see the Charlton fan getting dragged out?

5 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Put up a Reyt fight. About 8 stewards trying to drag him out and he sent two flying. 

no idea what it was about, and the two coppers stood at the end of the south just stood and watched the idle sods

Bit harsh calling them idle when they were clearly working hard dragging the bloke out.......................

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Put up a Reyt fight. About 8 stewards trying to drag him out and he sent two flying. 

no idea what it was about, and the two coppers stood at the end of the south just stood and watched the idle sods. 

First time since January1976 at the FA Cup defeat at the proper old Valley that I have seen a Charlton fan put any kind of aggression into anything. to say they are so close to Millwall geography wise, they are a different breed. You would like to say they are better fans than Millwall, probably are, but i do not like Charlton, for some reason they think they have a rivalry with us.

They hounded Curbishley out, and he did a fantastic job for them.

I don't think so

48 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Seems their not very happy at all. From what limited bit I saw, the guy was very difficult to remove from the stand?

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/93623/sheffield-wednesday-incident

Had a quick scan through this forum.

They call us Wendies. Very adult and never heard that before.

And they call Hillsborough "Katrina (sic) Meire's holiday home". How many years is it since she left??

Must try harder. On and off the pitch. 

Edited by Pablo Bonvin