Ipswich game now a must win on Saturday?

I found it interesting to read what young Urhoghide had to say about the difference between Wednesday and Celtic. He said the whole culture at Celtic was that you had to win and that included training games. 

I hope the management at Hillsborough took this on board and are treating every single game as a must win game. No ifs, buts or excuses, just get out there and win every tackle, one to one challenge and every game.

No hope of scraping into a play off position without that mindset now.

2 minutes ago, Blatter said:

I found it interesting to read what young Urhoghide had to say about the difference between Wednesday and Celtic. He said the whole culture at Celtic was that you had to win and that included training games. 

I hope the management at Hillsborough took this on board and are treating every single game as a must win game. No ifs, buts or excuses, just get out there and win every tackle, one to one challenge and every game.

Probably why they never play him in the team.

• Haha 2

How many times have i read/heard this under our managers tenure?...look at the difference Forest made with a change of manager,but the mood music on here sometimes is depressing...

Stick with failure,in case we get more failure...Our  best chance of outright promotion back to the Championship(7 Million is it from the EFL PA?) is this season...

Its being wasted currently.....and people are naive in my view if they imagine next season will be any different.

Oxford was a ‘must win’ (or at least a mustn’t lose) and that worked out well. 
The run of games between now and the end of Feb is ‘Last chance saloon’ for DM. He’s managed to attract more players and if he can’t get us performing with the squad we now have he never will. 

3 hours ago, Blatter said:

Just a hunch but I don't think that message will quite be understood with this bunch

Win ever tackle, ever game. Get out there and win...no they won't get that

Have you seen us play?