No MOORE apologies

1 minute ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Just get on with your job to get us out of this forsaken league 1, No distractions now, we're  out of all the cups, so get on with it. 

I doubt the papa John's trophy was a distraction to be fair

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Thankfully he said we will get back on the training pitch and sort it out. I was beginning to panic until I heard those soothing words. 

Phew thank goodness for that!

Do they know we have a training ground!

Should be all sorted for new game then...

Not fault of moore tonight even the pros that came in were senior there is no excuse for that performance 

I’ve seen better Sunday league performances that what some showed tonight 

at least moore made the changes at half time to try and get us back in the game there’s no way he wanted to play bannan, hunt, abs windass in that fixture but that starting 11 minus probably corbeanu, Patterson and possibly Brennan and dele what a hard look at theirselves it was embarrassing 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Not fault of moore tonight even the pros that came in were senior there is no excuse for that performance 

I’ve seen better Sunday league performances that what some showed tonight 

at least moore made the changes at half time to try and get us back in the game there’s no way he wanted to play bannan, hunt, abs windass in that fixture but that starting 11 minus probably corbeanu, Patterson and possibly Brennan and dele what a hard look at theirselves it was embarrassing 

I'm sorry but if you play players out of position, in key area's then you know what to expect.

Unless you are Darren Moore or his apologists.

A striker, a wingback and a player who has only played a couple of senior games at centre half, with no recognised wingbacks shows some shockingly poor decisions on the starting 11 by Darren Moore.

Moore was 100% at fault for this.  100% and anyone who says otherwise needs to give some really good argument as to why not, to be quite frank.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Can’t agree with that 

we have a centre back crisis what could he do in that situation possibly only play the other young youth or risk our own fit senior Cb in dunkley 

as for players out of position it doesn’t mean they play endless sloppy passes giving the ball away 

the teams perform well in the league but is fragile in positions with injuries and coming up to a busy fixture period he had to protect his players 

that starting 11 didn’t show up 

players like Browm, wing, Byers all lacklustre on the ball giving cheap possession away shodipo not beating a man being wasteful or hitting crosses into the stands 

these are senior pros and I’d expect them to perform much better against an Hartlepool reserve team 

they didn’t turn up for the team and we was comfortably beat 

just shows how important or first team players actually are 

• Like 4

Anyone want to counter my argument above about players out of position, because I also have arguments about those up top tonight, and how the midfield was deployed too.   Then also a keeper who wants away because he desires first team football.

Anyone really want to give Moore an out for tonight's debacle?

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

Can’t agree with that 

we have a centre back crisis what could he do in that situation possibly only play the other young youth or risk our own fit senior Cb in dunkley 

as for players out of position it doesn’t mean they play endless sloppy passes giving the ball away 

the teams perform well in the league but is fragile in positions with injuries and coming up to a busy fixture period he had to protect his players 

players like Browm, wing, Byers all lacklustre on the ball giving cheap possession away shodipo not beating a man being wasteful or hitting crosses into the stands 

these are senior pros and I’d expect them to perform much better against an Hartlepool reserve team 

The Manager dictates how the play goes.

I'm fed up of the times the fans are shouting at the players to play less out of the back.

It all comes from Moore.

ALL of it.

3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Can’t agree with that 

I will give you a clue.

Play these players in the right position.

Is that simple enough for you, or do you need even more of a clue.

MANAGER DICTATES WHERE PLAYERS PLAY!

If you are struggling to understand this, I can get my child's teacher to get in touch with you to explain better..