No MOORE apologies

A manager comes in and clicks or he doesn't.

We're never going to get the sort of manager who clicks at the most clubs he goes to.

It's a trial and error process.

Moore hasn't clicked.

I think we'll finish pretty much where we currently are in the league.

Whatever, we're not going up this season under Moore IMO.

3 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

A manager comes in and clicks or he doesn't.

We're never going to get the sort of manager who clicks at the most clubs he goes to.

It's a trial and error process.

Moore hasn't clicked.

I think we'll be OK with Moore for now, OK too many draws but we haven't lost in 10 league games, that's 18 points, if we can get 21/23 points next 10 it's a good return, he's not my cup of tea, but the signs of a decent team are there, 2 defenders we need

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

I also think we'll finish about where we are now. But I don't see that as a failure. Considering the ingrained problems at the club and the debacle of last season, I never expected to bounce back straightaway. This season, for me, was always about stopping the rot and giving us a platform to build on, and I think an upper mid-table finish would be creditable in that context. DM should be judged on whether he can take us forward in subsequent seasons, not this one

4 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I also think we'll finish about where we are now. But I don't see that as a failure. Considering the ingrained problems at the club and the debacle of last season, I never expected to bounce back straightaway. This season, for me, was always about stopping the rot and giving us a platform to build on, and I think an upper mid-table finish would be creditable in that context. DM should be judged on whether he can take us forward in subsequent seasons, not this one

Fans only mostly interested in short term sadly. Success will be promotion or nothing else.