No MOORE apologies

6 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Anyone want to counter my argument above about players out of position, because I also have arguments about those up top tonight, and how the midfield was deployed too.   Then also a keeper who wants away because he desires first team football.

Anyone really want to give Moore an out for tonight's debacle?

I just want Moore out. Period

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I will give you a clue.

Play these players in the right position.

Is that simple enough for you, or do you need even more of a clue.

MANAGER DICTATES WHERE PLAYERS PLAY!

If you are struggling to understand this, I can get my child's teacher to get in touch with you to explain better..

If you think that standard of football was due to players playing out of position then it’s not me that’s an idiot 

maybe go and sit in class with your child and listen to what they say 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

Apparently it's been ruined by cows and divots, why on earth they allow them on for golf practice is beyond me.

Lol!!

33 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I'm sorry but if you play players out of position, in key area's then you know what to expect.

Unless you are Darren Moore or his apologists.

A striker, a wingback and a player who has only played a couple of senior games at centre half, with no recognised wingbacks shows some shockingly poor decisions on the starting 11 by Darren Moore.

Moore was 100% at fault for this.  100% and anyone who says otherwise needs to give some really good argument as to why not, to be quite frank.

They were playing Hartlepool. Regardless of where they were played they were a disgrace throughout the team. Brennan and Corbeaneau aside the rest were absolute utter garbage. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Anyone want to counter my argument above about players out of position, because I also have arguments about those up top tonight, and how the midfield was deployed too.   Then also a keeper who wants away because he desires first team football.

Anyone really want to give Moore an out for tonight's debacle?

Tonight wasn’t Moore’s fault. The players were utter dogger. Out of position or not.

Byers,Wing and Brown should question whether they want to be professional footballers because nothing they did tonight would show that they would make it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

What difference does it make if we're currently 5th in the form table, sat ready for promotion, and go on to be promoted?

At the end of the season who goes up?? Is it the top 2in the league table or the top 2 in the form table?? The facts are Moore was like a kid in a sweetshop in the summer..he just si*ned everbody he could..now we are left with dross like..sow...brown..Byers..wing..berihano..how come Warne at rovrum keeps gettin them out of this league when their biggest earner is on 5k a week??

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The coach said:

At the end of the season who goes up?? Is it the top 2in the league table or the top 2 in the form table?? 

It's not the end of the season yet though

We're in a really strong position

We lost a cup game with a starting 11 that contained players that don't usually play, as we rest our first choices ready for more of a push in the league

If we were going to lose a game this is the one to lose this season

We'll be fine

Stop panicking

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, The coach said:

Is that the same Rotherham and oxford who operate on a shoestring?? 

its the rovrum and oxford that have nous to keep the same managers and give them time to build a squad ......5 years for warne and coming up 4 years robinson .thats 10 transfer windows our poor sap as had one signing loans ,freebies and out of contract players .

• Haha 1