What an absolute pitch

Someone already posted in another thread but never been able to recall an interview where the first thing a manager said was how good the pitch is lol 

Anyone else got memories of odd interviews? The last bizzare one I can think of is the carlos one, we all know how that went down.

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

Someone already posted in another thread but never been able to recall an interview where the first thing a manager said was how good the pitch is lol 

Anyone else got memories of odd interviews? The last bizzare one I can think of is the carlos one, we all know how that went down.

You must have missed the bit when he said it was a good win and a battling performance before he mentioned the playing surface.

• Like 8

It was a fine pitch, and I don't think a win is negative, but... somebody will always complain.  Win, lose, or draw.

Of course there's always room for improvement, and Wednesday is improving,  today there were goals from from Dunkley, Corbeanu and Kamberi, I'd call that positive.  And,  after shipping two goals, Wednesday held the lead, and won. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Have a listen back again and let me know what the first thing Moore mentioned was.

• Thanks 1

Good interview from DM.

Ease a bit of pressure, everyone relaxes a bit. Invites the A game in.

Some players playing with pressure. Think ML mentioned it in his interview.

Ultimately we're all desperate for success.

Everyone wants the same thing.

It's been a rough ride to get here. 

We're on the up. Maybe slower than most would prefer, eh?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

wasn't the first thing he said though was it

Edited by robswfc