Stockport vs Bolton in the cup.

1 hour ago, ``` said:

Used to watch County a lot when they used to play on a Friday night, years ago.

Chuffed for them and the fans.

I remember the days when the were a good league side, and had players like and luke beckett. Or shefki kuqi who played for us up top Patterson reminds me of kuqi a big strong uncompromising awkward unit. Not the most technical, but the sort of player you hate to play against. 

18 hours ago, g-owls said:

He wasn’t the only one.

Kieran Lee was equally anonymous. 

They were 4 ex owls playing, besides Lee and Kachunga there was Isgrove and Ryan Croasdale, we never gave Croasdale a chance and he was probably best player of 4 on night. 

12 minutes ago, bradowl said:

They were 4 ex owls playing, besides Lee and Kachunga there was Isgrove and Ryan Croasdale, we never gave Croasdale a chance and he was probably best player of 4 on night. 

Yeah I remember crossdale  coming through the youths here here. To be fair it's been something that we really Havnt been good at through the years, but he has played most of his career down around non leeage and we were a championship club, so a justified decision. 

As for isgrove didn't we only have him on loan and he ended up at Barnsley for a few seasons, was highly rated originally at Southampton??, but just never really kicked on.