Get Gone Moore.

Worst manager in my time supporting us.

Its hard to put into words but he fails in so many departments 

Ability to pick settled team and tactics.

Wingers at centre back and wing backs.

He has insisted now on a 3-5-2.

The players are lost every game.

Ability to use subs to change a game.

He is afraid of every team we play

He is stubborn

Football is so negative

• Like 1

It’s time to go. I wanted to give him the season, desperately wanted him to succeed and for us to have some stability. That said, we look a total shambles and this squad is capable of much more than we’re seeing. There is no progression in our performances and absolutely no progression in Moore’s thinking.

Persisting with 5 at the back is so clearly not working. We don’t have the players to play this way. It’s overly negative and we look like a car crash at the back with this set up. Why not focus our formation to utilise the attacking players we’ve got.

Last but not least, why oh why does Bannan have to take every single set piece.  Even when it’s in our defensive line and he’s only going to pass it back to the keeper or 5 yards to a defender.

Just now, 4evaowl said:

He's tinkering too much, which is understandable as we haven't clicked in any game this season. But his attempts to solve it are more adding to the problem rather than solving it.

Because he’s openly admitted his policy is to change & adapt dependant on the opposition.

So it’s not like he’s even saying ideally he wants a settled side. 

I’ve wanted him out for weeks but I think it’s a while away. DC doesn’t sack managers until the final point unless he’s been disrespected. 

This Manager is as bad as we’ve had. Only given he’s a nice guy takes that hatred away from how bad he is. I really don’t dislike Darren Moore but he’s an horrendous manager. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

Just now, 4evaowl said:

He's tinkering too much, which is understandable as we haven't clicked in any game this season. But his attempts to solve it are more adding to the problem rather than solving it.

There was not much wrong at start of season, playing 4-2-3-1, looking solid but going forward needed time to get going with players learning to play together, but instead of giving it time Moore has constantly changed side.  

Absolutely shocking manager, but as he's such a "nice guy" and "well liked" in football world nobody calling him out for being useless.

If he goes now then that equaliser today will have been a blessing

I don’t think I ever wanted a manager to succeed as much as Moore, we’ll since the last one whoever that was. I clocked the players body language last week against Lincoln and smelt BS. Todays result is worse than a loss for me. 

We can’t afford another month of this. He’s going to run this (decent) team into the ground.

Next!