Get Gone Moore.

Wanted to give him time despite the crap results and performances, but I’m done now. He doesn’t have a clue and there’s no point giving him any more time because things aren’t going to improve with him in charge. I’m sure he’s a nice bloke but he’s a bloody terrible football manager 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

I've seen enough. This manager is not going to take us forward. Abysmal at defending; set pieces. Players have no confidence in him, and neither do I. The only way I could describe Moore is unprofessional. We are so unorganised, unprepared etc. Get gone. 

Can't defend, can't attack, playing wingers at center half, it's a complete nonsense.

• Like 3

After a bright first 10 minutes without creating anything we've reverted to type - an absolute shambles.

Like all our opponents this season, they are finding space all over the pitch while we find none. We have to get in their faces and match their work rate.. standing off is suicide in this league. I thought Moore knew this league?

Moore out.

5 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

If he’s not sacked after the game there is something more worrying at the club and that is Chansiri’s commitment.  Could be game over in more ways than one 

Moore out please, now 

I genuinely don’t think Chansiri will wait much longer. Every year in the CH he constantly demanded promotion, I can’t see him showing patience in L1. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At the start of the season I remember people saying "Moore has recruited alot of players, keeping them all happy wont be easy"

That was in reference to the fact only 11 can play and many would be on the sidelines. 

We are at a point now where I question if even the 11 getting a game are happy 

What is it with managers coming to this club and playing players out of position and not using tactics that suit the players we have, it's hard to believe no manager hasn't seen what the last one did and thinking yea that works ill just keeping doing that. What's wrong with the mentality at the club, can't be all the chairmen there's other people sticking their nose in where they shouldn't.

• Like 1