Dons v Owls. Official away day picture thread.

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

I love these threads Andy. Been marooned on a beach in southern Thailand, the pictures of cold rainy streets and beers I can only dream of tasting make me a little nostalgic. Just have to make to do with another rematch Chang I guess. 

Leo. Its all about the Leo.

5 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I'm cutting hair till 1 pm then it's a train down from Borehamwood to Wimbledon, hope we win otherwise its a 'short' journey home

IMG_20211016_072654.jpg

My colleague (Barnet fan) called to say he's not coming to work, how convenient he's probably going to watch Barnet v Borehamwood fa cup, so I can't go cos I'm so busy on my own, hope we get drawn against the winners in 1st round, if he calls that day again I'm going to sack him

7 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

My colleague (Barnet fan) called to say he's not coming to work, how convenient he's probably going to watch Barnet v Borehamwood fa cup, so I can't go cos I'm so busy on my own, hope we get drawn against the winners in 1st round, if he calls that day again I'm going to sack him

Close the shop it won't be the end of the world

11 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Prefer Singha but my local shop only sells small ones. Swap between Leo and chang but would love some decent beer. 

I've been a Leo man for 11 of my 12 years here. But give the MY Beer a try if you see it. Its SIngha Light rebranded. About half the calories of most other beers, cheaper, and tastes pretty damn good. Ive been drinking it also recently.

UTO