Congratulations to Steve Haslam

I'd get rid of the lot of them. Bullen and Hallam included. Our academies at all levels has done absolutely nothing for the last 20 years. This includes grass roots too! We must be the biggest under achievers in the top 3 leagues at this.

For a city the size of sheffield and comparing to our neighbours its embarrassing. I can't think of one player apart from Liam Palmer who we've brought through. A complete waste of time and money if you ask me.

9 minutes ago, nicko87 said:

I'd get rid of the lot of them. Bullen and Hallam included. Our academies at all levels has done absolutely nothing for the last 20 years. This includes grass roots too! We must be the biggest under achievers in the top 3 leagues at this.

For a city the size of sheffield and comparing to our neighbours its embarrassing. I can't think of one player apart from Liam Palmer who we've brought through. A complete waste of time and money if you ask me.

I think you need to look deeper into the reasons why we are where we are. Lack of resources and any serious interest in the infrastructure by successive boards have in the last 20 odd years have brought us to this place IMO.

I will only congratulate Steve Haslam on his achievement.

15 minutes ago, Animis said:

I think you need to look deeper into the reasons why we are where we are. Lack of resources and any serious interest in the infrastructure by successive boards have in the last 20 odd years have brought us to this place IMO.

I will only congratulate Steve Haslam on his achievement.

Try 35 years.

11 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Try 35 years.

Yes I think it's the early 80s since we brought through a decent generation of players then we had Sterland, Smith, Taylor, Williamson the Shirtliff Brothers ,Pearson 

2 hours ago, owler66 said:

Yes I think it's the early 80s since we brought through a decent generation of players then we had Sterland, Smith, Taylor, Williamson the Shirtliff Brothers ,Pearson 

They came through in the 1970's.

We have had a few since:

Beevers 

Spurr

Haslam

Hamshaw

Quinn.

But not all at the same time.