Lee Gregory

15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

3A2931FC-2898-4F05-9E0A-575ED87958A4.jpeg

Lee Gregory - "I love it here, the lads, the staff. Training is great, the club is great, the fans are great. Look at what the fans do every away game, the following is unbelievable… I’ve come here to win the league, second best is promotion but we’re going for number one."

He might have to start sticking his chances away in that case

On 01/10/2021 at 16:46, @owlstalk said:

3A2931FC-2898-4F05-9E0A-575ED87958A4.jpeg

Lee Gregory - "I love it here, the lads, the staff. Training is great, the club is great, the fans are great. Look at what the fans do every away game, the following is unbelievable… I’ve come here to win the league, second best is promotion but we’re going for number one."

Everything is great.

Apart from the league table. 

22 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

I honestly think Gregory would score for fun if we set up to attack teams. He is a class above most strikers at this level yet the biggest fall guy from our pathetic tactics or 'philosophy'.

Hes averaged a goal every 5 or 6 games for quite a while, had a real purple patch at Halifax while in the conference, so if we hang on to him for a couple of seasons he may well hit a purple patch yet again

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Someone needs to open the door first.

It's like the door being openes but him being a couple of seconds behind and it closing just before he gets there. 

The commentators must be getting sick of saying "good delivery but Gregory just fails to get to it"