Unless this changes, we have no chance...

SiJ

There still seems to be scars from our downwards trajectory from 2016 onwards. I guess even with new regimes, new players a new division and water under the bridge we still feel the same feelings when we have days like today. Maybe it is just part of being a Wednesday fan in the era we are currently in. It feels like some momentum has really got to be created and built up from all the positive stuff in the summer to really push us back the right way again. It will take time and there will be some crappy days like this to come. 

• Like 2

Staggering stat really and endemic of our recent plight. We have a soft underbelly and have done for nearly six years. I still think Moore will get us up challenging for promotion but that stat needs to change pronto if we are. Having the best footballers doesn’t always make the best team ask Carlton Palmer.

8 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

There still seems to be scars from our downwards trajectory from 2016 onwards. I guess even with new regimes, new players a new division and water under the bridge we still feel the same feelings when we have days like today. Maybe it is just part of being a Wednesday fan in the era we are currently in. It feels like some momentum has really got to be created and built up from all the positive stuff in the summer to really push us back the right way again. It will take time and there will be some crappy days like this to come. 

Honestly, I'm not going to be sold on this side unless we wrack up a string of a positive results/performances, say 5, 6, 7 games.

We've had these little runs here and there, but you just know that one minor setback turns into a disaster.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Zero wins and only 8 draws after going behind in the last 55 away matches. That is a truly horrific record.

Add to that our home record since our last win when conceding first in December 2019. 12 games conceded first goal, won 0, drawn 1, lost 11.

It’s worrying. It’s a massive shame for the away support too - all that support and we can’t push the lads on to getting a goal back ? 

We lost every pre season friendly too I think once we went behind. If that means anything. 

The Rotherham game I feel like we robbed the bank too - if BPF doesn’t save that pen would we get back into it ? 

This has gone on through many managers and different players now - so what is the issue. 

We’re going to have to win a high percentage of our home games.