Darren Moore apologises to Owls fans

1 minute ago, parajack said:

SO WHAT ARE WE PAYING  a manager/coach  for? it istr bad enough we sit below Burton Albion & WW in the League Table,get humbled by Morecame FFS & now todays debacle...

Unable to regroup,or adapt to a high press direct style,or defend a cross,let alone score a goal...

Get  a grip DM

I don’t think DM is sending them out there to play with a lack of intensity, otherwise how is he telling them to play?? Surely not to sit off teams in this league? 

But it really looked like they couldn’t be arsed today, so why? 

• Like 2

Guest Derby owl
2 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Agree with the OP

Hopefully Moore will learn from his mistake and not play 3 ball players in midfield. The balance in the heartbeat of the team was none existent.

I commented in the matchday thread before the game that I am yet to see Wing and Bannan click and I believe that by the end of the season we will have a midfield of Bannan or Wing with Andenerin ( who we badly missed today )and another grafter in midfield.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Win, lose, or, draw, doesn't matter, what wednesday supporters demand is 100% commitment on the pitch!

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

I don’t think DM is sending them out there to play with a lack of intensity, otherwise how is he telling them to play?? Surely not to sit off teams in this league? 

But it really looked like they couldn’t be arsed today, so why? 

They are HIS  players now,his coaching,tactics(what WERE his tactics today by the way?) HIS subs,(no change at half time REALLY?) who here would have left it unchanged?....and impact subs????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s madness on here. We are 6 games into a 46 league season and people want Moore sacked and kits changed (I like the pink kit). If anyone thinks we are going to go the whole season without a poor performance they need to get a grip. We have a whole new squad to mould and gel together which will take more than 6 weeks. Calm the fizz down, and put it behind you, let’s see what happens when we go again on Saturday. From looking at the players in training and the comments they make on social media, they believe in what DM wants to achieve which is a MASSIVE step forwards from last season. If we are nowhere near by Easter then call for his head, but for now get behind the players.  UTO

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, parajack said:

They are HIS  players now,his coaching,tactics(what WERE his tactics today by the way?) HIS subs,(no change at half time REALLY?) who here would have left it unchanged?....and impact subs????

Awful management today....think he is being found out..as he was at Donny...too cautious .no plan B..

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Chris Bart-Wilson said:

It’s madness on here. We are 6 games into a 46 league season and people want Moore sacked and kits changed (I like the pink kit). If anyone thinks we are going to go the whole season without a poor performance they need to get a grip. We have a whole new squad to mould and gel together which will take more than 6 weeks. Calm the fizz down, and put it behind you, let’s see what happens when we go again on Saturday. From looking at the players in training and the comments they make on social media, they believe in what DM wants to achieve which is a MASSIVE step forwards from last season. If we are nowhere near by Easter then call for his head, but for now get behind the players.  UTO

We haven't had an overall good performance yet, and every league game we have got progressively worse.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

It's only September, the players have hardly played together...once they gel we will fly up the league....

🙂

It's only September 

It's only October 

It's only November 

How many times we been down this road.....spot the problem early and cure it...moore is a very good guy but I don't think he's manager material...

• Like 2

Just now, sherlyegg said:

The shirts will come good... mark my words..

Feel Absolutely gutted about today's result but i'm still confident that once we've had another 10/12 games for the team to really gel, Then real progress can be made.Do we have a mid week game coming up ? 🤔

6 minutes ago, MSN SYSOP said:

It's only September 

It's only October 

It's only November 

How many times we been down this road.....spot the problem early and cure it...moore is a very good guy but I don't think he's manager material...

Christ almighty 

Next it will be ‘you can’t just say it’s only Tuesday. The manager started on Monday so has had a full day to turn this club round’

and then 

‘We gave the last bloke a full day before we identified there could be an issue and finally sacked him. Let’s not make the same mistake again. This new guy has been in position and working with this squad since 9am and it’s 9:45am now and we can obviously see there could be issues ahead so let’s learn from our mistakes and get rid’

then it will be

’theres rumours of a new bloke coming in but the new bloke might not work so it’s imperative we sack him before we appoint him - just to make doubly sure we have learned from our past’ 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

So have your posts

Your hate campaign to sack Moore is horrific 

There is no hate involved don't go throwing that around.  I have nothing personal against the guy seems a very nice bloke who can be trusted.  I just don't think he has demonstrated why he should be the manager.  

If you can enlighten me why he should be, ,I'd be interested to know.  

• Like 1

Just now, Chris Bart-Wilson said:

Who else is going to come in and do any better at this moment? Anyone else would still need time. Moore is the man for the job as it stands

Yep

Crybaby Moore haters should shut up and support him instead of seeking attention by being all edgy and wanting a new manager after six games and just a few points off top spot 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

There is no hate involved don't go throwing that around.  I have nothing personal against the guy seems a very nice bloke who can be trusted.  I just don't think he has demonstrated why he should be the manager.  

If you can enlighten me why he should be, ,I'd be interested to know.  

I will respect anybody’s opinion and right to express it about a manager and if they should be sacked

But anyone doing it with a brand new squad, after just six games, when we are just a few points off top spot can go jump in the river Don as I point at them and call them pleb ends 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop