Darren Moore apologises to Owls fans

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody is taking you seriously 

It’s not even mid September yet and you’re trying to create some campaign to write the season off and sack the manager who’s just brought 13 new players into the club 

Give it a rest ffs

We started fairly brightly against Donny, since then every performance has got progressively worse, the trend is backwards, take your head out of the sand.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We started fairly brightly against Donny, since then every performance has got progressively worse, the trend is backwards, take your head out of the sand.    

Its not even mid SEPTEMBER yet

We are a few points off top spot / automatic promotion and you’re wanting the manager sacked

lol

REYT

Owlstalk Shop

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

it’s mid SEPTEMBER

Players are still getting to know each other

The manager is still sussing out his best starting eleven 

We are two points off second place

You are right, of course.

But, I fear you might be able to repeat “The manager is still sussing out his best starting eleven” after 12 games.

Last season he had far fewer options but still chopped and changed, even after wins. That worries me, but hopefully he’ll make me look a chump; I really like the fella and desperately want it to work for him (and us).

I think he’ll regret acquiring so many ok forwards, rather than a smaller number of excellent forwards.

• Like 1

Just now, Holmowl said:

You are right, of course.

But, I fear you might be able to repeat “The manager is still sussing out his best starting eleven” after 12 games.

Last season he had far fewer options but still chopped and changed, even after wins. That worries me, but hopefully he’ll make me look a chump; I really like the fella and desperately want it to work for him (and us).

I think he’ll regret acquiring so many ok forwards, rather than a smaller number of excellent forwards.

Im sure we will be ok

Thing is if we were to have a thread asking for everyone to post their starting eleven I bet we wouldn’t get the same team twice

In fact I will do that now and see!

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Im sure we will be ok

Thing is if we were to have a thread asking for everyone to post their starting eleven I bet we wouldn’t get the same team twice

In fact I will do that now and see!

5 names in every (sane) team choice.

BPF

Iorfa

Bannan

Adeniran

Windass

The other 6 will be Woolies Pick ‘n Mix.

• Like 1