Darren Moore apologises to Owls fans

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I will respect anybody’s opinion and right to express it about a manager and if they should be sacked

But anyone doing it after just six games when we are just a few points off top spot can go jump in the river Don as I point at them and call them pleb ends 

It's not just after six game it's also last season when his decisions were baffling as were his tactics and poor usage of substitutions. 

Doncaster fans were equally baffled by his decisions when he managed them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris Bart-Wilson said:

What’s Bupa got to do with recovery? 

Nothing, but you get a tv in your room so you can actually watch the team you manage playing like an exploding clown car, rather than getting snapchats from your assistant. 

Is that okay for you? Would you like a pamphlet through the post?

Just let me know your address if so, as well as your long card number and mother's maiden name. 

1 minute ago, Owls2k said:

Nothing, but you get a tv in your room so you can actually watch the team you manage playing like an exploding clown car, rather than getting snapchats from your assistant. 

Just let me know your address if so, as well as your long card number and mother's maiden name. 

Wow

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Shush now 

Youvr already made an arse of yourself 

Lets not let you dig a bigger hole with your nonsense 

Out of crushing you further i will stop as you have obviously tapped out.   You failed to make a counter argument and gave no reason as to why Moore should be the manger.   I honestly hope that he proves me wrong but I predict by Christmas you will be leading the pack to get rid of him and deny that you ever had this "debate".

Like Carlos all over again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Out of crushing you further i will stop as you have obviously tapped out.   You failed to make a counter argument and gave no reason as to why Moore should be the manger.   I honestly hope that he proves me wrong but I predict by Christmas you will be leading the pack to get rid of him and deny that you ever had this "debate".

Like Carlos all over again.

Night love 

Take some hot chocolate up with you or some horlicks so you sleep well ❤️

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Got the pamphlet, happy with the treatment. Doesn’t make me any better at my job tho 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Chris Bart-Wilson said:

Got the pamphlet, happy with the treatment. Doesn’t make me any better at my job tho 👍🏻

I'll level with you, I had no idea pamphlet was spelt like that until 20 mins ago either. 

Every day's a school day, as they (morons) say. garymegson

2 minutes ago, 0742 said:

This thread has got very weird.

Why can't people just have an opinion without being called names or attacked for it.

It's 2021 and people still carry on like being right is more important than being nice.

You're a kumquat. 

• Love 1

I love what Moore has brought to swfc this season, and the obvious love he has from the players, but losing 3-0 to Plymouth with this squad is one of the club's worst results in 30 years.  Even worse that it was on the back of losing to Morecambe.

He's got a lot of credit in the bank, but that can whittle itself away really quickly. 

We just need a home game to sort is out.