Overall Cost of Going Today

If it makes anyone any happier the other night I went to see The Windsors 'comedy' play in London's West End and paid for front row seats

It was so bad I'm still shocked I stayed after the interval

Was it pants? YES!

Did I expect it to be pants? No not really

Do I complain about how much it cost me? NO

Owlstalk Shop

19 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

We all go down to the training ground with fire and pitchforks waiting for them to get back and stabbing them in their faces wholst shouting “THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO LOSE AT PLYMOUTH”

ffs

lol

The application for a fire certificate could be costly and would add to the cost of the day so probably against that.

We need pepper spray instead while pouring paint stripper onto their 2 seater Bentley then chasing the players with a whip and giving them 20 lashings. 

Pitchforks could be used to improve the training ground pitches though. 

🥷😂

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

C9B8F6E8-8751-49A8-A33E-094F7B099A93.jpeg

We are one win off 2nd mate 🤣

You keep jumping on anyone who criticises the performance yesterday, either collectively or individually, what do you think about our performance yesterday? Did you go/watch it? Was that performance acceptable to you as a Wednesday fan?

Just now, Paul.. said:

You keep jumping on anyone who criticises the performance yesterday, either collectively or individually, what do you think about our performance yesterday? Did you go/watch it? Was that performance acceptable to you as a Wednesday fan?

Pointing out the current league position isn't stopping anyone being upset by yesterdays result 

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Pointing out the current league position isn't stopping anyone being upset by yesterdays result 

Not just about this thread, also asked you in the Wing thread what you thought of Wing's performance yesterday.

In the past few years I’ve started to wonder if a minority of football fans of all teams only follow their team away so they can claim some sort of injustice has occurred should the team lose, or have a poor season. 

Like most people on this site I’ve wasted a fortune on watching Wednesday get beat up and down the country. But I’ve also spent a fortune on seeing us upset the odds, had days out I’ll never forget and celebrated goals I’ll remember until the day I’m too old to!

It’s literally the name of the game.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

25 minutes ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

Were they any good? Never the same without Hooky.

Yeah shame about Hooky but they still have the same driving bass line, amazing concert played for just over 2 hours and finished with 3 Joy Division numbers, Decades, Transmission and Love Will Tear Us Apart

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Tank of fuel - I never really look but probably about £80 quid, ticket £25.

Would I do it again? Of course I would - even if we were bottom of the table

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

EXACTLY

A few weeks time we'll be TOP

Do you honestly believe that ?

No way are we going to win this league , play offs at best I reckon , it'll take us another month to get going properly aswell !