Morecambe - V - Wednesday OMDT

6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Thanks for that mate. Hope the arrest sends out a message to others and the bloke gets a ban. What goes through people’s heads to do that kind of stuff? Stupid and vile behaviour. 

Defo pal, that's why I wanted to mention it, so its on record here we don't condone that at our club. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Defo pal, I live round here these days and it's mega embarrassing. But no one had a chance the police had him before it landed. Hope they throw the book at the t*****r. 

Also hope they make him known to the club and he can be banned.

46 minutes ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

He got nicked tbf, the coppers were well on it and grabbed him straight away. Wednesday and Morecambe fans were about to jump on him, happened right next to that caravan park outside the ground. 

Good to hear, needs the book throwing at him, including a lengthy ban from Wednesday, we really don't want that type of moron following our club.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Good to hear, needs the book throwing at him, including a lengthy ban from Wednesday, we really don't want that type of moron following our club.

And to think this has happened at at a time where we are still not out of the Woods in regards to Covid 19 yet.

1 hour ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

He got nicked tbf, the coppers were well on it and grabbed him straight away. Wednesday and Morecambe fans were about to jump on him, happened right next to that caravan park outside the ground. 

Was that the lad the coppers had at the Hurley Flyer Pub?  

14 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

And to think this has happened at at a time where we are still not out of the Woods in regards to Covid 19 yet.

I know, makes it 10 times worse.

2 hours ago, beswetherick said:

Scruffy deflected flick on from a corner that hit Adeniran and went in. Nightmare goal to concede after we’d battered them all game but shít happens

We do seem to mess about near their box,get bloody ball in there. Need to work on our corners.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

Just back 300 quid lighter...thanks wednesday.. nothin ever changes...totally outplayed from star5 to finish..where do we go from here??

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Southie_Owl said:

I wish you’d go to another forum 

Jooke.  Peace and love

Have you been today with two teenage lads? Football costs a fortune...and we lost to morecambe 1-0

Outplayed? You can't have seen the game. We controlled it from the start and they scored with a lucky goal. We did everything but score and the only criticism I have is we were rushed in the final 3rd. We just didn't click up front today.

Morecambe won. That's how it goes sometimes. But outplayed? Come on! That's a hyperbole.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Just back 300 quid lighter...thanks wednesday.. nothin ever changes...totally outplayed from star5 to finish..where do we go from here??

Did you get mugged?

Hope you reported it.

• Haha 1