Morecambe - V - Wednesday OMDT

Disappointing result, unfortunate OG, pity we didn’t convert a few of our many chances. No harm in  players seeing it was never going to be easy. On to the next game now & let’s not forget that overall we’re off to a good start

2 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Before the start of the season I think we would have taken this and there will always be games where you dominate but somehow lose, thats the joy of football and will be a memorable victory for Morecambe.  But its over a season that matters, we are a strong team but its league one, just look at the sort of teams that are in our league, there is a reason they have struggled to come straight back up.

Morecambe have a lot of heart and I am sure we have and will play worse that this and come away with a result.  We have time on the training field, time that Moore needs..  Windass will come back at some point and will add that clinical finishing, we have so many options now, first half of the season is just about keeping ourselves in the fight which we are doing..

Spot on. Two Weeks for DM freshen things up because one of the next few fixtures is Plymouth Away and that's a even more difficult ground  to go and get a result.

20 minutes or so after full time, will we get the full set?

I honestly can’t see how Marvin Johnson has lasted 90 minutes today.

Another ineffective performance on top of his others he’s had for us so far.

I’ve not been impressed with him so far.

-------------------------------

Gregory was a bit disappointing today, still feel a more physical centre forward could be needed up top for games like today.

Byers is pants!

Johnson is ********

Kamberi is the attacking version of Pelupessy btw

Loads of energy and effort but 90% shybo on the ball if he can’t immediately find Bannan

Hunt is my scapegoat he is pants

To be fair, the Gregory one doesn't really deserve to be in this collection. Reasonable criticism that is fair, balanced and the poster backs up what they're saying, that's all good and interesting to read. It's the inane nonsense others chelp that does my head in.

Anyway, 6 down, 5 to go...

6 minutes ago, Otley Owl said:

20 minutes or so after full time, will we get the full set?

I honestly can’t see how Marvin Johnson has lasted 90 minutes today.

Another ineffective performance on top of his others he’s had for us so far.

I’ve not been impressed with him so far.

Gregory was a bit disappointing today, still feel a more physical centre forward could be needed up top for games like today.

Byers is pants!

Johnson is ********

Kamberi is the attacking version of Pelupessy btw

Loads of energy and effort but 90% shybo on the ball if he can’t immediately find Bannan

Hunt is my scapegoat he is pants

To be fair, the Gregory one doesn't really deserve to be in this collection. Reasonable criticism that is fair, balanced and the poster backs up what they're saying, that's all good and interesting to read. It's the inane nonsense others chelp that does my head in.

Anyway, 6 down, 5 to go...

Amazingly, no-one has blamed Palmer yet...

• Like 1

Well I didn’t watch the game today but thanks to some of the posters I now know that Johnson Byers and Paterson are rubbish/vank, Luongo and Dunkley are a waste of a shirt, DM doesn’t know how to change a game and Huch should have started. Also all our forward players are half witts who can’t pass/shoot and this was one of our most embarrassing performances ever. Not naming anyone but some of our fans??? Need to understand we won’t win every game and stop screaming like spoiled little kids when we don’t get the results THEY demand. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Well I didn’t watch the game today but thanks to some of the posters I now know that Johnson Byers and Paterson are rubbish/vank, Luongo and Dunkley are a waste of a shirt, DM doesn’t know how to change a game and Huch should have started. Also all our forward players are half witts who can’t pass/shoot and this was one of our most embarrassing performances ever. Not naming anyone but some of our fans??? Need to understand we won’t win every game and stop screaming like spoiled little kids when we don’t get the results THEY demand. 

Great post there.Another thing to remember that this is an a difficult league to get out of and there's going to be a lot of shock results this season including today.

• Like 1

Just a bad day at the office.

They were lucky, we weren't.

We will lose again, so no need to get all angry and scapegoaty, it's a team game folks.

DM and the lads will dust themselves off, learn lessons, and move on. So let's just get behind them.

Come on Wednesday!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Great post there.Another thing to remember that this is an a difficult league to get out of and there's going to be a lot of shock results this season including today.

Spot on mate, for what it’s worth I reckon we are doing better than I first thought and long may it continue, 

• Like 1