All kicking off at Derby

I have affection for Derby as they are the closest club to where I live and I have friends who support them. It's sad yo see thier state but schadenfreude kicks in and it's almost heartening to see a club in a worse state than us. Pretty sure they can barely make a team at the moment. 

Just now, DeBilde'sTea said:

I have affection for Derby as they are the closest club to where I live and I have friends who support them. It's sad yo see thier state but schadenfreude kicks in and it's almost heartening to see a club in a worse state than us. Pretty sure they can barely make a team at the moment. 

I have no sympathy for Derby never liked em as a club I'm afraid

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If this happened at our club many of our fans would call players traitors if they didn't sign it

Wonder how the Derby fans are reacting to all this news and if they're as anti their own players as some of our fans seem to be?

A

Would they? 

Seems a fair few seemed to be quite sympathetic to the players when our illustrious leader didn't pay them 

• Thanks 2

Does seem like EFL are really vindictive with the way they are blocking Derby from signing anyone. Apparently they were insisting Curtis Davies (who wanted to sign a new contract) had to count as a 'new' signing (them only being allowed 4 over a certain wage), having blocked Derby renewing his contract for the past 4 months.

1 minute ago, elyowl1 said:

Zero hour contract on minimum wage lol

still better than the poor sods in Leicester’s sweatshops on three quid an hour

We used to live in hole int ground

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I have no sympathy for Derby never liked em as a club I'm afraid

Thats fine. 

I've no sympathy for Morris, his chickens are coming home to roost. 

It's the fans I have sympathy for.  Derby are a proper old English team too. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Does seem like EFL are really vindictive with the way they are blocking Derby from signing anyone. Apparently they were insisting Curtis Davies (who wanted to sign a new contract) had to count as a 'new' signing (them only being allowed 4 over a certain wage), having blocked Derby renewing his contract for the past 4 months.

Not strictly true. They can only get their squad to a maximum of 23. So that is why he would be included in the 4

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

I didn't see an outpouring of grief when we were getting -12 at the start of last season!

But how many Derby fans did you speak to? Just cus they aren't posting it on I stagram doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Derby fans I spoke to all felt same way I did about thier club. I.e they thought they were in a sorry state and didn't like sering happen to others. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

They stopped us as well and we all gave DC a good kicking and rightly so. Rules as everyone says on here are there to be obeyed and not broken

1 minute ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

But how many Derby fans did you speak to? Just cus they aren't posting it on I stagram doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Derby fans I spoke to all felt same way I did about thier club. I.e they thought they were in a sorry state and didn't like sering happen to others. 

The vast majority of the Championship fans were rubbing their hands in glee at what had happened to us. I don't rub my hands in glee in all of this but as I have always known from personal experience Karma is a *****

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I didn't see an outpouring of grief when we were getting -12 at the start of last season!

points deductions fair enough, but if they cant fulfill fixtures, they get thrown out of the league etc.

Would you be happy if that happened to us?