All kicking off at Derby

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

THIS

Football fans are football fans who want to have a football team and support and enjoy football

Club should give em all a signed photo of Rooney in the hotel room, that'll cheer em up.

• Haha 1

Good.

I've never forgiven Derby for my 9-way bet I had a few years ago

Winner of Prem

Promoted from Champ

Promoted from League One

Relegated from League Two 

Promoted from Conference

Winner of Scottish Prem

Winner of Scottish Champ

Winner of Bundesliga

Winner of Serie A

Got them all except my chuffing Derby County punt to be promoted from the Championship. 2 quid was so nearly £780.

I'll never forgive them lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Owl in Manc said:

points deductions fair enough, but if they cant fulfill fixtures, they get thrown out of the league etc.

Would you be happy if that happened to us?

Of course I wouldn't want it to happen to us but frig em - they have used more than questionable accounting techniques when doing player valuations and have been found in breach. Mel Morris has deep pockets and he has chosen not to fund anymore so they need a buyer. Wait a minute they had one :duntmatter:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

Not my experience but ok. 

Treat others as you'd like to be treated. How would I want other fans viewing Wednesday because of DCs mismanagement?  I'd hope they would see the actions of one person  is bismirching the legacy of a good club with good fans. I.e empathy and understanding. That's how I'm being with Derby. 

Want to be all vindictive about it thats fine. Your shout. 

I don't like seeing a good club on rocks because of one man being a wonk. 

Not been vindictive in the slightest just said I don't have any sympathy for them as a club. MM has rolled the dice and come unstuck and it's time to pay the piper

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

Not been vindictive in the slightest just said I don't have any sympathy for them as a club. MM has rolled the dice and come unstuck and it's time to pay the piper

So revel in punishment on a historic club and all its fans because thier chairman is a nob? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

They stopped us as well and we all gave DC a good kicking and rightly so. Rules as everyone says on here are there to be obeyed and not broken

Yeah, but with us they retrospectively made up the rules about the points punishment after the crime. Whereas half the teams in the EFL have broken the FFP rules and not been punished. Seems like they are going in hard on Derby to prove a point but the likes of Bournemouth broke FFP are still allowed to have spendageddon.

11 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

The vast majority of the Championship fans were rubbing their hands in glee at what had happened to us. I don't rub my hands in glee in all of this but as I have always known from personal experience Karma is a *****

Karma for what? The majority of fans in the championship don’t give a poo about Wednesday. Can we stop with the victim culture and self obsession?