Super excited

@helmut_rooster- the top one looks like that typical Spanish exchange student who seems okay, if not a bit socially awkward, to all the lads in the Sixth Form, but gets all the girls a bit giddy as they make ever-more graphic proclamations as to what they'd like to do to him, safe in the knowledge that he's off back to Malaga at the weekend.

The bottom one looks like a scientist whose research has been used for things he doesn't morally approve. He's laboured away, pushing the boundaries of scientific possibilities, and now the president has nuked Japan and asked him to be the face of the project.

• Haha 4

Guest Grandad
On 03/08/2021 at 21:12, S36 OWL said:

Good to see he got "Massive" in his first sentence. 

He will do for me. 

*2nd

I wonder how Moore will line up in midfield when all fit?

BB, Byers, Wing and Luongo will all be pushing for the central two positions - unless we play a midfield 5 with central 3.

Nice to have some quality options.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

I wonder how Moore will line up in midfield when all fit?

BB, Byers, Wing and Luongo will all be pushing for the central two positions - unless we play a midfield 5 with central 3.

Nice to have some quality options.

I think we'll have three in the middle for the most part.

It's great to have options, though - different combinations for different games, or different parts of games. Don't forget Adeniran will be in the mix, too.

On 03/08/2021 at 21:53, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

That shirt doesn't look too bad from the front, it looks like a car crash at the back

Like a Leeds shirt being pulled out of a tesco bag

Thought it looked good with the number and name on the back though, especially when watching from TV...

• Like 1