SWFC VS HUDDERSFIELD - This Sunday

2 hours ago, Bagarri said:

We decided yesterday to go on Sunday...already changed our mind! We’re hoping for a nice easy POTG but no, plus ticket line’s a joke. You just become frustrated, how can a club make it so bloody hard to let me give them some money. What’s so difficult about allowing POTG, doubt there’ll be a stampede 🤦‍♂️

Think there will be POTG after all pal

• Thanks 1

On 29/07/2021 at 17:09, Cerdic Elesing said:

Anybody having trouble buying tickets on line. The 'Proceed to Payment button doesn't seem to work

I struggled first time round, but it seems as its a new ticket site it wants you to reset your password and log in with your ID rather than email address.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Revenant said:

I struggled first time round, but it seems as its a new ticket site it wants you to reset your password and log in with your ID rather than email address.

That's correct, I had to do same when buying Port Vale tickets, worked perfectly when purchasing Huddersfield tickets. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

EFL allowed clubs to bring the game forward a week. Looks like only us and Bournemouth decided to do it. I think it makes sense to use this as our final pre season game and have a full week between the opening league fixtures. 

Thank you mate 

make sense 👍

20 hours ago, Bagarri said:

We decided yesterday to go on Sunday...already changed our mind! We’re hoping for a nice easy POTG but no, plus ticket line’s a joke. You just become frustrated, how can a club make it so bloody hard to let me give them some money. What’s so difficult about allowing POTG, doubt there’ll be a stampede 🤦‍♂️

Pretty sure it will be some Covid related problem. 

On 29/07/2021 at 15:19, andrew1974 said:

Taking my 5 year old for the first time. It’s the first time for me in a long while too. Genuine good feeling that DM is in charge

I'm exactly the same. Personally haven't been to a game for about 2 years but going on Sunday and taking my 5 year old for the first time. 

Question. How much are you dreading it? lol

Screenshot 2021-07-31 at 12.23.32.jpg

So I want four tickets

I absolutely refuse to queue at the ticket office

I just want to buy four tickets, get a QR code and show it on my phone - can't do that

And if I want to print my own tickets out (I don't/wont) then it has to be one ticket printed per A4 sheet of paper??!

FOOOOOOOK THAT NONSENSE

I'll nip down with the three others that want to go and we can just pay on the turnstile as we walk in via Apple Pay or contactless - simple!

Is that doable?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-07-31 at 12.23.32.jpg

So I want four tickets

I absolutely refuse to queue at the ticket office

I just want to buy four tickets, get a QR code and show it on my phone - can't do that

And if I want to print my own tickets out (I don't/wont) then it has to be one ticket printed per A4 sheet of paper??!

FOOOOOOOK THAT

It’s ridiculous. 

Who even has a printer any more? 

Been to loads of games where you just scan the PDF on your phone.

We are honestly behind the curve on everything and seem determined to make it as hard as possible for our already disillusioned fanbase to turn up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

It's not REALLY only cash on the turnstiles tomorrow is it?

Exactly how it should be. Worked perfectly for decades. If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it. 

• Like 1