SWFC VS HUDDERSFIELD - This Sunday

12 minutes ago, Cerdic Elesing said:

Anybody having trouble buying tickets on line. The 'Proceed to Payment button doesn't seem to work

Make sure you are logged in. 

If you are already logged in log out and back in, this sometimes does trick.

1 hour ago, thedazzleruk said:

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate? 

A neighbour is housebound and her son isn't getting out much, was gonna offer to take him for an afternoon out... 

I dont think so pal think you would have to go to ticket office first

7 hours ago, andrew1974 said:

Taking my 5 year old for the first time. It’s the first time for me in a long while too. Genuine good feeling that DM is in charge

Fabulous. Hope he’s blown away.

9 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Can anyone explain why we play our cup game a week before everyone else? 

EFL allowed clubs to bring the game forward a week. Looks like only us and Bournemouth decided to do it. I think it makes sense to use this as our final pre season game and have a full week between the opening league fixtures. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Would be lovely if my call didn't keep getting cut off on the ticket office phone number. Good to see nothing has changed on that front, absolute shambles trying to buy tickets

All I keep getting is 'Your call can't be taken at this time please call later', hate being critical but it's a shambles the ticketing process.

5 minutes ago, wmb said:

All I keep getting is 'Your call can't be taken at this time please call later', hate being critical but it's a shambles the ticketing process.

I rang the megastore and they said that they can only have 15 callers in the queue at a time

We decided yesterday to go on Sunday...already changed our mind! We’re hoping for a nice easy POTG but no, plus ticket line’s a joke. You just become frustrated, how can a club make it so bloody hard to let me give them some money. What’s so difficult about allowing POTG, doubt there’ll be a stampede 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

19 hours ago, thedazzleruk said:

Does anyone know if you can pay on the gate? 

A neighbour is housebound and her son isn't getting out much, was gonna offer to take him for an afternoon out... 

I know that ticket office is open right up to kick off. 

3 hours ago, wmb said:

Anyone have any idea if the ticket office is open Sunday? Ordered tickets for Sunday on Tuesday but not arrived yet.

Yes right up to kick off and it's open tomorrow as well.