Away Season Tickets

12 minutes ago, Animis said:

Can they guarantee an away ticket for each game? What if there are more ASTs sold than the away allocation? Not sure what the sales used to be like so might not have ever been an issue.

Think AST’s limited to 250 mate!

Not sure I was aware of this but can someone confirm for me that in effect for your £50 / £80 you are buying the right to get away tickets, not the actual tickets themselves?

If so then why bother.....if you are planning on going to all the games anyway you'll have enough points to get them.

Seems the club is encouraging people to buy fake loyalty

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Not sure I was aware of this but can someone confirm for me that in effect for your £50 / £80 you are buying the right to get away tickets, not the actual tickets themselves?

If so then why bother.....if you are planning on going to all the games anyway you'll have enough points to get them.

Seems the club is encouraging people to buy fake loyalty

Its the Admin fee. It’s always been that way. 
I’ve no issue with it, stops having to remember/deal with ticket site issues all season. 

32 minutes ago, wiggy said:

Its the Admin fee. It’s always been that way. 
I’ve no issue with it, stops having to remember/deal with ticket site issues all season. 

Do you have to have sufficient points for the tickets or could someone without a season ticket and next to no points get one to bypass that?

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

Do you have to have sufficient points for the tickets or could someone without a season ticket and next to no points get one to bypass that?

Still need the points to be prioritised.

Guest Grandad
9 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

How do you get a letter or info about these? Is it an elite club? 😁

First rule of Away Season Ticket Club...